Reviews for Up in Blood Red Hands
Dearest Aerin chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This is REALLY weird. I'll admit, it's very well written, but the story is like... trippy.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
O. I *like* it. I too don't believe he's a vampire, but it works well in this fic.

I really like Vincent's logic, as a result of what happened to him. And the fact that he's using Hojo's notes make the twisted!fangirl side of my squee. .

*And* Seme!Vincent yay!

'm off to read the sequel.
Vampiric Zekushion chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHERR CHAPTER!
chibi chaos girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
yay vincent finnaly making cid piss him self but ... god vincent sounded scary *shuddered* do another chapter
Spider chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
that's so fukkin creepy, but it's so god D I love your writing style, the story had a grip on me the entire time T.T Poor Cid tho...so sadistic XD Thank God I read this when you finished writing the sequel _-
Rydia Highwind chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Christ, that was creepy. o_o; Good, but creepy.
the average generic fangirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
heh. so...cid as the uke?

never saw that comin'...but i liked it.

0_0

~emi
Phoenix18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Cool. Very, very cool. Did i mention cool? It's cool. Love the detail 'n the style, keep it up _
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
All I'm gonna say is...DAMN. That was f*ckin awesome
jasmine chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
i like it e-ring! its an awesome story, i can t wait to see what happens!
o1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Ooooo, it was creepy. And cold, so very cold. I think I felt cold as I was reading that, seriously. o.O; Very cool and descriptive too, and different.. Vincent's usually the uke, right? HA, TABLES TURNED THIS TIME. XD Good stuff.
God of Time chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
THAT WAS SCARY I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE SCARY AND NOW I'M ALL SCARED. but I read it are you sporked me constantly. I have to say it was very good, very good indeed. make a sequel! or "I" will spork you untill you do! MHWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
teka1313 chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
WOW! That was a totally awesome fic! And Cid was, dare I say it, in an UKE position? *jumps around with joy* I can't wait for a sequel to this greatly-written fic! *waves around banners and shoots off fireworks*
dietpepsi chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
YAY. My account isn't frozen anymore. Doesn't make up for my tons of RPF that I lost... but... at least I can review stuff.

I can see the dim traces of the roots of Vicente Badassio in this. It's got this kind of rhythm that builds toward the ending, and then BAM. You know what's going to happen and you're kind of morbidly curious as to what's going to happen to poor Cid when Vinnie does decide to chew him to pieces.

You know what it reminds me of?

"The Silence of the Lambs."

Which, I might say, is my favourite movie...

I'm interested in this sequel you have in mind. It sound like it would be fantastic. Though I can't imagine it being too G-rated. Probably more violent than the first, knowing you...

Doesn't mean I'm not waiting!
kinneas chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Holy hell. I must agree with the random fan of Hojo. Beautiful work! *applauds* needs more authors like you, with unique and interesting ideas... and the ability to carry them out.

My hat tips in your general direction.