Reviews for Time Turned Back
katie.211003 chapter 73 . 10/22
i WAS angry about alfie but the ending made up for it
katie.211003 chapter 48 . 10/22
i just barked in anger... not a fan of this guy
SlytherinSnek chapter 73 . 9/17
This was really good! I loved it! Hope to see more amazing fanfics, thanks for creating such an awesome book! :))
I usually try not to judge pairings, but Hermione/Remus deserves to be judged.
quin3218 chapter 38 . 8/5
I swear Tildy is my fav
SIRRYFORLIFE chapter 73 . 6/17
this was fucking adorable i am in love u are such a fucking amazing writer i owe you the whole damn world for curing my depression of sirius dying
irusita chapter 73 . 4/20
wellwritten and very interesting story! I enjoyed it very much!
and I did see it comingthough i must confess I'm a bit disappointed and angry on behalf of older Sirius cos it seems to be implied that he's like a shallow and worse or incomplete version and that's just not right!on behalf of me, harry and sirius himself) not sure if that's what you meant. hope not.

anyway very nice story, thank you !
Amberflames chapter 73 . 3/29
That was amazing! It’s 1:30 in the morning over here but I finally finished. Only took me a few days. That was fantastic! I couldn’t have predicted the ending at all! And to think, I almost gave the story up in the beginning because I thought I could see where it was going (nowhere good)... but it was amazing! I’ll definitely check out the inspiration for the plot, and see where the differences are!
Thank you so much for writing such a detailed, creative, and cohesive story. It really is terrific.
Amberflames chapter 69 . 3/29
I saw it coming! I knew he was too different! I thought maybe we made a gollum or whatever you call the thing Voldemort was living in before 4th year, and I knew there was something/someone in that trunk! I’m usually so bad with foreshadowing but I got this one! The trunk lock was a recurring theme and was mentioned too often to be passed off! :)
OwlofLittleFaith chapter 69 . 12/21/2019
I definitely saw this coming, if I had a better memory I’d quote from the specific part of the story but I believe it was the first mention of James’ supposed prank with the trunk and all.

I felt victorious as it turned out to be true.

Very good story, I have to say. It’s a shame I’m almost at the end.
Guest chapter 73 . 9/23/2019
FANTASTIC STORY!

would anyone know what i was talking about if i said Tobi and Susan the transgender duck?...

just wondering...
Lizzie Brookes chapter 73 . 9/23/2019
Thanks for posting this story. I loved it.
queen-of-blackmagidor chapter 73 . 8/21/2019
Amazing!
Zara chapter 72 . 8/16/2019
Ok ngl kinda weird for 36yo man to be dating a 17/16yo girl but I’m all for teen Sirius with teen Harry they cutie pies
Roserayrose chapter 72 . 3/22/2019
woah woah woa h woah woah woah woaH HH waIT! REMUS is an ADULT MAN? and he GETS TOGETHER WITH HERMIONE? oh my god that's straight up pedophillia. it was cute n all in the past with young!remus but? wtf? im,,, horrified. put a fckn warning at the beginning. im so mad i spent hours reading a story only for it to end making me feel nauseous