Reviews for Fall Through Time
RoseLillyTulip chapter 62 . 7/17
ohh my god... I could feel the tension in the air! I'm sensing some Dramione is right around the corner ;) but seriously I love this story and read it all in a night, it's awesome! Can't wait to read more!
Anon chapter 62 . 7/11
I miss your frequent updates, so I'm sending you general inspiration in case you have wb.
KariA 16 chapter 62 . 7/3
Please update. Love this story.
mizmarcia chapter 62 . 7/2
I am so in love with this story!
Hotmamantx chapter 62 . 6/27
U have me hooked again
Can't wait for updates x2
rebelsaurus29 chapter 62 . 6/24
"You left me!" That line always breaks my heart.
i forgot who lysander is. can someone please remind me
GeekMom13 chapter 62 . 6/22
this is so confusing sometimes! which, considering its about teenagers and their emotions, is perfect. this is so much fun to read
Anon chapter 62 . 6/19
How is it that this story doesn't have thousands upon thousands of reviews? I mean, 800 something is amazing, don't get me wrong, but you are so wonderful that I can't believe more people aren't reading this. Fabulous, as always, and please let us know if you ever get published. (Also, please don't break Remus too badly. He's so incredibly sweet.)
emeraldwolf10 chapter 62 . 6/21
I just found this fic and in the span of two or so days I've read all 62 chapters. I'm itching for more, everything in this is just so incredible. I'm just so happy for Hermione and Draco and all the Marauders!
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 62 . 6/21
Yay! They are speaking again! Being alone like that I feel may trigger feelings in one of them that they were trying to keep buried. For now though, at least things will start to get better. Thank you for this chapter!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 62 . 6/19
So so good
LCB chapter 62 . 6/19
So glad they worked it out!
habababa chapter 62 . 6/19
YEEEEEESSSSSSSS! I LOVE THIS UPDATE! They are okay again! Even better cause they know sth more is coming! I feel so giddy, it's ridiculous! Ugh, how I'm supposed to sleep now?!
somethingnew2016 chapter 62 . 6/19
We need more Dramione! Its time.