Reviews for Fall Through Time
HaRrYpOtTeR tHeChOsEnOnE chapter 112 . 6/11
I feel so bad for Peter. He's gone through so much. When you watch the original movies or read the original books it's so easy to hate him, but when you read this you just can't bring yourself to hate him. I absolutely love this story. I had a hard time catching up because when I started there was already 111 chapters, but I'm finnaly caught up. I love time travel fanfiction, exspecially when it includes Hermione. I want to tell you that your doing an amazing job with this story and I really hope you contiue it soon. I do have 2 quick questions to ask. How many chapters do you think this story will have in all? When do you think you'll have this story finished?
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 112 . 6/7
Poor Peter. He lost both his parents now, which I can see helping draw him to the dark side. Thank you for this chapter!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 112 . 6/5
So sad.
Obsidian Stained Roses chapter 112 . 6/5
Love love love this story! Keep up the fantastic work!
HouseAddiction chapter 112 . 6/4
Although the chapter was upsetting, I enjoy how you make me actually empathize with a character who I never liked in the books. You force me to think of him as a real human and not just a villain and I really appreciate that.

Please update again soon. I love this fic so much and I really want to know what happens next. I especially love the scenes where Sirius and Remus are dealing with the memories in real time.

Warmest regards,
HA
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 112 . 6/3
So darn good! And the spiral of Peter continues
I don’t completely hate Peter anymore. This is a weird feeling.

I love this story and can’t wait to read more! I’m especially excited for the future/old Remus and Sirius bits! Lovely job! ️️️️️️️️️️
Dutchess of the Depraved chapter 112 . 6/3
just damnit. I feel so damn bad for him and I wasn't prepared to feel this way when I started this fic. you have such a captivating writing style that I feel like I am there with the characters feeling their emotions and experiencing events with them. wow, just the heavy feels. also, I'm confused as to if I missed some info about Peter or if the lying to his friends for two years issue has not been revealed yet. so do I need to go back and reread again or is that info coming? anyway, I positively can't wait for the next update!
MotekElm chapter 112 . 6/3
aw, the chapter wasn't too sad. Peter needs a back story
it's just pathetic, which is in line with his character
DiagonAli chapter 112 . 6/3
Oh Peter. Poor, broken, pathetic little boy. You had the courage to be anything you wanted to be, you just had to borrow from your friends. This is the beginning of your downfall, I fear - if your moral code is not strong enough to stand up and do something for your father, how can you face what is coming? It will be no surprise that you slide willingly into the DE ranks, eager for the power that they promise (not strong enough to recognize the lies)

This is where the story turns, isn't it? From here on out it's going to be hard to write (and for us, to read!) Great job thus far!
Nymmy chapter 112 . 6/3
Oh poor Peter! I can empathise with him here. When my father was dying of emphysema he was in pain, particularly at the end. I too felt relief and glad at his passing because it meant the struggle was over. And just like Peter I felt guilty and like a bad daughter for it.
That chapter really tugged at my heart. Loving this whole story. X
emiliesarah chapter 112 . 6/3
I actually feel a bit sorry for Peter... not his biggest fan, but still...
TriDogMom chapter 112 . 6/3
I still hate Peter, but you made me feel bad for him.
IWishIHadJessiesGirl chapter 112 . 6/3
o.o whoa
DiagonAli chapter 111 . 6/1
also, I got the giggles throughout when I imagined the conversation in the future when Hermione and Draco tell Harry about James' Quidditch years ... how the best seeker those years was a potter, that hermione was their beater, and so yes, Quidditch is in his Dad, Aunt and Uncle were all top notch players. around that time Ron passes out from horror. bwahaha
1,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »