Reviews for Without Him
freakqueen chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
this was a realy good story. I kinda wish they had an episode like this. Its nice to see the people learn to appreciated him realy great work on this.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
You need to work on bit on text formatting. Except for that though, it was great!
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Nice story I enjoyed it
LordNegaduck chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
This was a very good story and true story, I might add! Politicans are always trying to steal the spotlight from others, just to make themselves look great just to get re-elected. They never give credit to those who really deserve the credit! And people really believes the media, no matter whether its the truth or not!

I really enjoyed the hints of It's A Wonderful Life, making those politicans and citizens realize what life would be like if Darkwing never existed!

Great Story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
this was very great!
pottersparky chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
This is so cute. It is nice people learn how much they need darking or they would be lost in darkness forever. In other words lets hope that they don't forget how much they need him again or they be crime will take over their city if he dies. Pity a world without darkwing duck to keep them safe. Someone up there must like darkwing make people see if hero they hurt was not there for them. It is well done and please say how much I like it. Keep writing this is good work.
Madelynne Rabb chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
Wow...what a great story. Is there a possibility of maybe an epilogue? The ending kind of left me hanging. I wasn't entirely sure that it was the ending, except you didn't write the "To Be Continued." At any rate, that was an awesome story. Wonderful drama.
Roaming Tigress chapter 3 . 1/8/2003
VERY touching and well-written. Bravo!
Aetre chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
cool ending. keep the keyboard a-tappin'
Nightw2 chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
Awww, that was a great ending. I'm glad to see the people of Saint Canard actually learned to show gratitude. Interesting spin on the "It's A Wonderful Life"-type story. Thank you for posting this story, Quiv.
Aetre chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Say, this ain't bad at all... kind of a downer for DW, but it's about time the citizens of St. Canard showed some gratitude.

On a side note, where are DW's friends? It's not like he's completely alone, y'know (or maybe they're on holiday vacation?). I'll be interested to see more. Keep it up :)
Nightw2 chapter 2 . 12/23/2002
Man, I feel sorry for Darkwing. I mean, his life is hanging by a thread and the only two concerned about his welfare seem to be Launchpad and Gos. That hardly seems fair. You'd think, at least, Morgana and J. Gander would have some concern for whether or not Darkwing pulls through or not (and hospital security couldn't stop Morg because she could TELEPORT past them). Sheesh, I know a hero's lot isn't always a grateful one, but not even Spider-Man gets THAT MUCH disrespect. Still, this is one truly emotionally stirring story. Please continue soon. I'm STILL hoping DW pulls around (even more so now, in fact).
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
A truly poignant tale, thus far. I hope DW comes out of it all right, for Gos's sake (with that incentive, he probably WILL find the willpower to fight his way back from the brink, but it's still quite suspenseful and bittersweet; which makes for good drama all around).