Reviews for Family Life
Ivory Nott chapter 7 . 6/2
"He reckons it'll provide breakfast for a month"
:D :D:D:D
Ivory Nott chapter 1 . 6/2
When you described that 'burst of pure love',I felt it myself and found it relatable even though I am not a mother. Have such a fuzzy feeling in me now.
Fadingspirit chapter 30 . 2/19
This is the second time I've read this fanfiction, and I just noticed that technically Alex liked Lyra since she was fifteen, so he waited three years before asking her out. Wow. Most boys wouldn't wait that long for one girl, you know, unless it was the girl of their dreams which I guess Lyra was...but still!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
Poor Hermione and draco
twlightbella chapter 11 . 6/15/2017
Aww sweet moment
theallwymonster chapter 16 . 3/8/2017
what a coincidence I'm rereading this fic, and Emma's in Beauty and the Beast. haha!
Jiya04 chapter 30 . 2/28/2017
All of them were cute and hilarious. They were really interesting to read and I enjoyed the sweet and light reading.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 30 . 2/10/2017
I enjoyed reading your stories especially these ones about the Malfoy extended family. I don't always comment but mostly its because I'm so wrapped up in the text and I don't want to stop reading I just want to keep carrying on. I love the pictures that you paint in my mind.
mi-shell87 chapter 30 . 1/20/2017
Loved all these snippets! A great bit of fluffiness! :-)
Wynterlace chapter 30 . 1/11/2017
Cutest story ever
Appoline chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
It is like when Sirius bought a broom to Harry excepte Scorpius didn't break anything. It would be funny is Harry came and teach Scorpius.
MCROWLING26 chapter 30 . 5/20/2016
spotterhead13 chapter 30 . 4/22/2016
this story gave me happy tears. love it!