Reviews for Family Secrets
Quiet Ryter chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Thanks for updating your story.:) This is an awesome and really cool chapter.:) Just like the last chapter it lines up perfectly with the show.:) Will the next chapter be about the Musai and will there be a difference? I'm really excited and happy about the next chapter.:)
StyxxsOmega chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
Loved the chappie! And the boys! Please write more when you can.
UmbrasLupas chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
I want more
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
liked this story. please keep up the good work and the updates. good luck
StyxxsOmega chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
Kinda like how this is going. First and only Grimm story I've read so far, but it's good! I'm a beta, too, if you still need one. Love it! Please write more when you can.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
I enjoy reading your story. You may want to fix the typo in ch 7
The King nodded," You're welcome. Now run along you two, I wish to be along for a while
Is it suppose to be... I wish to be alone for a while.
Please keep up the good writing
Quiet Ryter chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
Thanks for updating your story. This is an awesome and really cool chapter.:) Its cool that Nick is finally able to go to the support group.:) Will Nick have another baby? I'm really excited and happy about the next chapter.:)
barbaravitoriatp chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
Interessante esse wesen ele é tipo um sandman do mal. Gostei que Nick está procurando apoio para superar essa perda.
Quiet Ryter chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Thanks for updating your story. This is an awesome and sad chapter.:) Its cool that Sean has someone to turn to like his Grandparents, from his mother's side? Will Nick and Sean ever mend bridges with each other? I'm really excited and happy about the next chapter.:)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
Awww sooo sad poor Nick and Sean soo cruel royal family _:-( great update thanks I love this fic :-)
barbaravitoriatp chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
Gostando da fanfic. Só muito triste por tanta coisa ruim acontecer com o Nick. A fanfic terá mais capítulos ou está em hiatus?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
please update
Zak saturday 1 chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
More please and have Juliet come back to Portland and want to get back with nick only to reliaze he moved on and is happier
SagenWarrior chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
hope to see more.
Quiet Ryter chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Thanks for updating your story. This is an awesome and really cool chapter.:) It's cool that Nick allowed Sean to stay with him to comfort him.:) Will Nick still stay with Rosalee and Monroe when he leaves the hospital? I'm really excited and happy about the next chapter.:)