Reviews for Chaos Hunter
bissek chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
Gaav Flare wouldn't do anything. Gaav is dead, so all spells that were powered by him no longer work.
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Interesting
Rken42 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
This story made me join the site. I LOVE this 'verse! My 2 favorite shows together? Yes please! I can't wait to see how this turns out!
Le Chasseur chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
It's fun, really fun, but damn if it's doesn't need a Dragon Slave.

IT's Slayers ! It NEED a Dragon Slave !
Wrin chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
Aaah...always good to see a classic crossover. I didn't think this (Supernatural/Slayers) would work, but you're doing well with it. It's also nice not to have to sit through a bunch of identical-to-canon bits. Thanks very much for skipping or glossing over those. I'm looking forward to more, should you decide to continue.
Crystal M. Key chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
This is utterly hilarious. Thank you! I always enjoy your stories, but this one is really great. I look forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
Brokenwingedcat chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
Oh dear Lady! Please, in the name of choas, death, destucion, and foxes, UPDATE! this is too damn funny!
manapohaku2 chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
Okay all caught up. If only you could bring Cas in early. Please convince chuck to publish the one's with Cas. So want some dean and Cas fanfiction inserts.
Dragonlily22 chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
Dragonlily22 chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
JunWu chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
XD i feel kinda sorry for gabriel when he pissed of lina
deathgeonous chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
Ah, fun. Thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
FANactic Writer chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
Yay Gabe is here!
michelous chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
very fun
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
This is just really awesome keep it up
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »