Reviews for Gap Analysis
Mel1592 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Love this :)

And you're in luck that I love GSR too. Gotta read some of those stories.
NedeserThul chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
Great story. Love MJ and LS.
Fantaghiro chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
Welcome to the Star Wars fandom :) and wow, what a great entrance.
I was afraid that there wouldn't be any new L/M fanfics since the EU was cancelled, and I'm glad that I was wrong.
This was really a lovely fic!
I always thought that Mara would probably have some initial problems with the sudden turn of events, since she's such a closed-off person and now from one moment to the other in a relationship with Luke that is so much more intimate than anything she's ever had thanks to the force bond.
So, uh, great fic, I hope you'll write more in the future! :)
Angelalex242 chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Reading this fic, particularly the part where Mara helped Luke purge his darkness, makes me wonder if Padme could've done wonders for Anakin had she only been able to use the force herself.

Even if all Mara really did here was show Luke through her eyes what was wrong, he was the one who stepped up to fix it.
Lilyssy chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Your story was really nice_ It's very good for a first fan fiction, you portrayed Luke and Mara very well, in their feelings, hesitation, love and doubts... and the love scene was beautiful, neither crude nor vulgar, it sounded right with a poetic twist to i.
Thanks for sharing this story with us! I add you in my alerts in case you decide to post another LM story :)
PS: I used to be a fan/reader/writer for Grissom and Sara as well ;) nice memories from those two
ShortySC22 chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
I really liked this story about Mara and Luke. I thought it was great way to show how they became more familiar with each other.
Becgate chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Loved it!
volk.eu chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Read this in one breath - very good style you have.
If there were any errors, they didn't bother me, despite my little OCD.
Nice touch with the ghost conversation, very in-character, methinks. And don't worry about continuity - this is fanfiction, and you are not constricted in terms of what to write. Added you to my Author Alert list, just in case you would write more SW stories. Nice to see people who still read classics - and write them, too! ;)
As for Clawcrafts - this ship is not it. Clawcrafts are single-pilot fighters, not meant to operate without support indefinitely, much like X-wings. Ships from Nirauan are scouts, I think - they can explore star systems for weeks, if not months at a time, and have powerful comm units to communicate with a base without retranslators.
Jay chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
great fic! really fun read. you have a very good ability of exploring conflict/angst without going over the top. all of Mara and Luke's problems felt very organic and the development through them felt natural.
wsk chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
I just loved this story, thank you SO much for writing it! I am a HUGE L/M fan (I'm still in major mourning over the EU becoming, according to Disney, Legends and thus not being canon in any way and so MJ not being canon, and I mean MAJOR mourning) and there just is not enough fic of them out there for me so I tend to read most, but to come across a great L/M story is one of my favourite thrills and this story thrilled me. Thank you.
taramidala chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
What a fantastic first effort (for Star Wars, that is)! Your Luke and Mara are wonderful. I loved their relative hesitancy, awkwardness, love, desire; totally in character for them. And I have to say...the love scene was beautiful. Your use of colors to describe their inner selves and their love for each other was a delight to read. Welcome to the Luke/Mara fandom! We are small, but mighty. :)