Reviews for A Shadow over Vulcan
SnowKing1701 chapter 25 . 6/6
I truly enjoy this story arc. I really hope that you still plan on returning and finishing this. Please let us know your plans. Take care.
Lesa L chapter 25 . 12/30/2016
Wow. This was really amazing. I'll be honest, I skimmed parts of the previous story. I just can't read about Trip with anyone but T'Pol but I knew enough of it to follow this story. I'd love to read more of this story and hope there will be a sequel. I understand that your're moving away from fanfic. Your blog address was not shown I'd like to follow it if possible.

Thanks for all the pleasure you've given Enterprise fans.
bri wesmoreland chapter 25 . 1/11/2016
Awesome story, loved it from beginning to end. I am a die hard Trip fan but especially love him in this story and the way you write him. I hate that you are retiring from writing fan fiction, but if it is to do bigger and better things then good for you! I will always be a fan and was so thrilled that you took the time to read one of my recent stories (Kingdom). I wish nothing but the best for you and hope you can visit the site some time just to read. Nothing but love for ya Bad! Bri
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 25 . 1/11/2016
Beautifully rounded off, and we're even left with hope there may be one more adventure. Excellent writing!

... And I take it Malcolm did indeed have a set of handcuffs! :D
Guest chapter 25 . 1/10/2016
Beautiful piece of writting, you balanced vvery well action and romance and painted a very interesting version of Trip, i also like a lot the arrangiament you made for Archer, I like T'pau far more than the insipide Erika. Well done
TrekLover101 chapter 25 . 1/9/2016
Awesome finish! Thanks for completing the story. Look forward to your third installment.
Freyalyn chapter 25 . 1/8/2016
Fabulous Star Trek story - I've really enjoyed it. I shall look forward to reading your original fiction at some point, but your fanfic has been excellent fun.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
vandevere chapter 25 . 1/8/2016
Another great installment. Nice to see you still writing.

Hope to see more fanfic from you...
VA Dixie Girl chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
Great to see you back :-)
Love the chapter, looking forward to more
Hope Jon and trip get their friendship back
bri wesmoreland chapter 24 . 12/27/2015
A great read as always. I for one am glad Trip is not sharing his toys. I just hope they try and make him so we get to see what he does to fix 'em!

Your fanfic career coming to an end! Say it isn't so! I hope this just means you're moving on to bigger and better things. Love your work.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
It would be a huge shame for a writer who has created such an individual and fascinating AU to leave the fanfic world, and I will be among those who will be extremely sorry if and when you do. This has been a most intriguing story, and this chapter has been of the same high standard as all of the preceding ones.
Acrwdof1 chapter 24 . 12/22/2015
I love your work and I really hope that you are wrong about your fanfic career coming to an end. Why should something that you obviously enjoy and are real damned good at end? I sincerely hope whatever it is, you can resolve it. Our world will be so much poorer should you not be able to continue to grace us with your imagination!
Freyalyn chapter 24 . 12/22/2015
"coming to the end of my fanfic career" - oh no! Surely you can find more castles to build in all the sandboxes in which you've been playing? Or is real life just getting too much to give time to something that doesn't actually bring money in?

Either way, I'm sure I'm not the only person to be grateful for the cracking yarns you've shared with us.
mbroadway46 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Can't wait for the third story
Asso chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
Definitely an unusual Trip.
I must honestly say that he's not exactly - how to say? the Trip I feel inside me, he is a different Trip. However, he certainly maintains his charm.
And then ... well ... he loves T'Pol.
And she loves him.

And that's enough.

Ah. I forgot. I read the chapter in one sitting. You don't do this if you don't appreciate what you are reading.