Reviews for Snowdrops and Bluebells
shirebound chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
My goodness, what an interesting insight - that owning the Ring had taken the place of a lover in Frodo's adult life. Hmmm. Another amazing chapter. Simply amazing.
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
A very, very good story! The last chapter or so, with Faramir and Eowyn and Merry, was absolutely great. Please update soon!
L71 chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
Wohoo! New chapter! *mumbles something about people like Ioreth who divert one's attention at the most inopportune moments*

Siberia1 chapter 5 . 1/17/2003
This is very good. I enjoyed reading the relationship between Eowyn and Merry. Very touching. Please add more Faramir (I'm in love with him, that's why)!
Xena chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
This is a WONDERFUL story! I love seeing a relationship like this between Merry and Eowyn, and you have my utmost respect for this story. I hope you update this soon, it's well written, and it seems as if it's a forgotten part of the books. Great job!
Bumblebee-Queen chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
This story is absolutely amazing! I was engrossed from the very beginning. You write like a seasoned professional, and the scenes flow together seamlessly. The characterizations are spot-on, and I love how you extrapolate into the personalities and feelings of each character with such sensitivity and realism. It's so good that I forget that I'm reading a fanfic. I'm surprised to find such a quality work on , because it's rare to find such fantastic writing (it takes a lot of searching!). And I just realized that you're the only person I've ever read to pull off a fic in present-tense narration so successfully. Normally present-tense annoys me to no end, because it's hard to use effectively and sounds a bit 'off'. But I didn't even notice it until I was writing this review. That's certainly a first for me! So kudos to you for the absolutely fantastic work. I'm putting this fic on my 'favorite stories' list, and there it shall stay!
ScarsOnAScribbler'sHeart chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
Incredible. A wonderful piece of work about my favourite character. Update soon! I wish I could say more about this brilliant piece of work, but at 2am in the morning, my head isn't thinking as fast as it usually does. Wonderful.

Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
An excellent untold chapter! I always thought Eowyn and Merry made excellent sword-siblings.
Ninie-san chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
Awwwwwwwww... Very cute!
Tara6 chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
Poor Merry, they will all be ok right?
Kawai Hikari chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
Awww! It's beautiful! I love it!

(But can we possibly have a bit more mention of Pip? Maybe?)
shirebound chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
What a wonderful thing to find such well-thought-out writing. "But he made it plain he thought me intelligent, else he would not unpack his mind’s library for my delectation."

Merry made Eowyn think about the unthinkable, and everything you wrote was very insightful. (BTW, a final stand between the Rohirrim and the Shirefolk at the Ice Bay sure sounds like an AU fic just begging to be written...)
Goth Smeagol of DOOM chapter 5 . 1/11/2003
my God... this... RULES! *glomps you* Oh mah gawd! It's in canon! And it's... relevant! And it's... ORIGINAL! Bless you! Bless you! Amazing... characters... aren't... bastardized... I LOVE YOU!
shirebound chapter 4 . 1/1/2003
I just love every chapter of this story. What great lines, "'She is truly a star that walks the earth.' He is both embarrassed and exalted." and, "...this was the whole narrative, deep and vast." (The movies are astounding, but ah, the books... they are the whole narrative, deep and vast. I do love that.)

long under tree chapter 3 . 1/1/2003
lovely portrayal of Eowyn's suppressed feelings. Good characterisation of Merry and it is very good that you sought to develop what Eowyn would have felt the first time she met Faramir. Bravo! :)
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »