Reviews for Snowdrops and Bluebells
Xena chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
Another great chapter. The characters are developed so well, and it's a very entertaining story. Please update soon!
melodie chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
please continue. it's really good. put eowyn and farmair together.
katakanadian chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
I really like this. It's a beautiful expansion on book canon.
Jessica chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
Awww, this is beautiful. The friendship between Eowyn and Merry is one that I truly envy, and I love the way Eowyn and Faramir are progressing in concordance with the book. Please get the next chapter out soon! Thank you!
Dreamers chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
This is a very enjoyable story. The characterization is wonderful. I love the relationship between Eowyn and Merry, your story is one of the rare ones that explores it. Please update soon!
shirebound chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
My goodness, what an interesting insight - that owning the Ring had taken the place of a lover in Frodo's adult life. Hmmm. Another amazing chapter. Simply amazing.
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
A very, very good story! The last chapter or so, with Faramir and Eowyn and Merry, was absolutely great. Please update soon!
L71 chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
Wohoo! New chapter! *mumbles something about people like Ioreth who divert one's attention at the most inopportune moments*

-Tim
Siberia1 chapter 5 . 1/17/2003
This is very good. I enjoyed reading the relationship between Eowyn and Merry. Very touching. Please add more Faramir (I'm in love with him, that's why)!
Xena chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
This is a WONDERFUL story! I love seeing a relationship like this between Merry and Eowyn, and you have my utmost respect for this story. I hope you update this soon, it's well written, and it seems as if it's a forgotten part of the books. Great job!
Bumblebee-Queen chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
This story is absolutely amazing! I was engrossed from the very beginning. You write like a seasoned professional, and the scenes flow together seamlessly. The characterizations are spot-on, and I love how you extrapolate into the personalities and feelings of each character with such sensitivity and realism. It's so good that I forget that I'm reading a fanfic. I'm surprised to find such a quality work on , because it's rare to find such fantastic writing (it takes a lot of searching!). And I just realized that you're the only person I've ever read to pull off a fic in present-tense narration so successfully. Normally present-tense annoys me to no end, because it's hard to use effectively and sounds a bit 'off'. But I didn't even notice it until I was writing this review. That's certainly a first for me! So kudos to you for the absolutely fantastic work. I'm putting this fic on my 'favorite stories' list, and there it shall stay!
ScarsOnAScribbler'sHeart chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
Incredible. A wonderful piece of work about my favourite character. Update soon! I wish I could say more about this brilliant piece of work, but at 2am in the morning, my head isn't thinking as fast as it usually does. Wonderful.

~ScarsOnMyHeart
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
An excellent untold chapter! I always thought Eowyn and Merry made excellent sword-siblings.
Ninie-san chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
Awwwwwwwww... Very cute!
Tara6 chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
Poor Merry, they will all be ok right?
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »