Reviews for Snowdrops and Bluebells
abbers682 chapter 12 . 1/14/2004
This was an amazing story. While a little "modern" at times (mainly slang), it shows a grasp of Tolkien's characters that made me laugh out loud only to be crying the next moment. Bravo!
Jane chapter 12 . 1/11/2004
This is just lovely. I enjoyed the whole thing; your characterizations were right on. I am such a huge fan of LOTR, having read the books at least 25 times over the years. I am always a bit nervous about fanfics about characters I have spent so many happy hours with; the potential for disappointment is huge. Happily, your story did not disappoint at all. Well done, and I'm glad I found it. Thanks to HonorH for her rec.
HonorH chapter 12 . 1/11/2004
I adore this story! I've been looking for good Eowyn/Merry friendship stories or Eowyn/Faramir romances, and this is both rolled up into one beautifully-written package. I'll be reccing this to the four winds and looking up more of your stuff. Thank you for a wonderful story!
Aspiring Shieldmaiden chapter 12 . 1/11/2004
Cool story! Very , very sweet.
Newmoon chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
Aw! This is so sweet. It was recommended to me by a friend and I'm glad I decided to read it. I'll be sure to read the rest later!
Speechless again chapter 12 . 1/9/2004
A beautiful finish. Simply beautiful.
Speechless too lazy to log in chapter 8 . 1/6/2004
Wow...just wow. This story is so addictive! A friend recommended it to me because I am a big fan of all Éowyn/Faramir fics and somehow I missed this one! Now I am up to Chapter 8 and cannot wait until tomorrow when I can begin reading again (stupid school).
You truly have a gift with words, and your characterizations of Éowyn, Merry, and Faramir are so pure and real. I thank you for taking the time to go into the "behind-the-scenes" romance of Éowyn and Faramir, for although quite quick, I found their courtship one of the most enjoyable parts of ROTK (on a less monumental note, that is). Your vision of the way these characters act during everyday scenes are what make this fic so great. I really, really wish I could write like you.
Thank you again for writing such an excellent fic. On a website where badfics run rampant, it is such a relief to find a quality LOTR fic!
Caitlin chapter 12 . 1/6/2004
How lovely! Truly an original piece, and the frienship between Merry and Eowyn is endearing and heart warming. You have the psyche of a Hobbit down pat. However, I mantain that the absence of the proposal is jarring, though I realize Tolkien did it quite well enough the first time around. What a lovely fanfic, all together! I shall check into more of your writing. Thank you for an hour of pleasure and laughs and happy sighs.
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
Wonderful! This is an adorable cute piece of work. I can't wait to read on...
werd chapter 12 . 1/1/2004
one word: beautiful.
i love it i love it ;]
Morrwen chapter 12 . 12/28/2003
Wow! Wow wow wow! This is the best Eowyn story ever! Better than Tolkien! And that says alot!
redtoes chapter 12 . 12/28/2003
Again truly excellent. I especially loved the way you intertwined the story and the book/movie with lots of little hints that did for both.
Keep writing. This was exceptional.
redtoes chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
Generally I review at the end of stories, and believe me I will write again. But I just wanted you to know that I thought your Eowyn characterization in this chapter was absolutely brilliant.
I especially liked the "it must be a drug the healers" have slipped her. Inspired.
I'm always on the lookout for good Eowyn fic - but when's Faramir going to arrive!
stormqueen873 chapter 12 . 12/27/2003
I have a single word for you: wow. That has to be the best Eowyn centric fic that I have read, and I love the way you've detailed her relationship with Merry. It suits them as I never saw them as anything past close friends! And Pippin, who I love to death, was perfectly in character. Now I'm off to see your other fics!
Samwise the Brave chapter 12 . 11/25/2003
Kudos to you my friend! Sorry i have not reviewed every chapter but all the chapters were here already, so I could not stop reading!I love this fic, it is is the best fic where Merry is presented in the best way possible, I love it. He and Eowyn's friendship was very touching and I like the way he gives her hugs and kisses. I love it. You are one of the best authors I've been blessed to read work of. Keep on writing!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »