Reviews for Snowdrops and Bluebells
Kaz chapter 12 . 1/21/2004
This was an absolute fantastic story. From the beginning I absolutely loved it, they way you captured their emotions and feeling and portrayed it in words was simply wonderful. I especially loved the epilogue just thought it was perfect. Anyway, this was a fantastic fic.
Lemon-Candies chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
You have a rare talent. I have read this over six times, and I never grow tired of it. Not only do you capture secret feelings that everyone has but noone ever mentions, you present it in a lyrical, magical way, as the bards of old did. Instead of your story sticking into my mind as with Tolkien, it subtly escapes the farthest reaches of my memory. As a fan of both Eowyn and stupid fat hobbits, I thank you for your gift both to myself and all of .
abbers682 chapter 12 . 1/14/2004
This was an amazing story. While a little "modern" at times (mainly slang), it shows a grasp of Tolkien's characters that made me laugh out loud only to be crying the next moment. Bravo!
Jane chapter 12 . 1/11/2004
This is just lovely. I enjoyed the whole thing; your characterizations were right on. I am such a huge fan of LOTR, having read the books at least 25 times over the years. I am always a bit nervous about fanfics about characters I have spent so many happy hours with; the potential for disappointment is huge. Happily, your story did not disappoint at all. Well done, and I'm glad I found it. Thanks to HonorH for her rec.
Jane
HonorH chapter 12 . 1/11/2004
I adore this story! I've been looking for good Eowyn/Merry friendship stories or Eowyn/Faramir romances, and this is both rolled up into one beautifully-written package. I'll be reccing this to the four winds and looking up more of your stuff. Thank you for a wonderful story!
Aspiring Shieldmaiden chapter 12 . 1/11/2004
Cool story! Very , very sweet.
Newmoon chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
Aw! This is so sweet. It was recommended to me by a friend and I'm glad I decided to read it. I'll be sure to read the rest later!
Speechless again chapter 12 . 1/9/2004
A beautiful finish. Simply beautiful.
Speechless too lazy to log in chapter 8 . 1/6/2004
Wow...just wow. This story is so addictive! A friend recommended it to me because I am a big fan of all Éowyn/Faramir fics and somehow I missed this one! Now I am up to Chapter 8 and cannot wait until tomorrow when I can begin reading again (stupid school).
You truly have a gift with words, and your characterizations of Éowyn, Merry, and Faramir are so pure and real. I thank you for taking the time to go into the "behind-the-scenes" romance of Éowyn and Faramir, for although quite quick, I found their courtship one of the most enjoyable parts of ROTK (on a less monumental note, that is). Your vision of the way these characters act during everyday scenes are what make this fic so great. I really, really wish I could write like you.
Thank you again for writing such an excellent fic. On a website where badfics run rampant, it is such a relief to find a quality LOTR fic!
Caitlin chapter 12 . 1/6/2004
How lovely! Truly an original piece, and the frienship between Merry and Eowyn is endearing and heart warming. You have the psyche of a Hobbit down pat. However, I mantain that the absence of the proposal is jarring, though I realize Tolkien did it quite well enough the first time around. What a lovely fanfic, all together! I shall check into more of your writing. Thank you for an hour of pleasure and laughs and happy sighs.
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
Wonderful! This is an adorable cute piece of work. I can't wait to read on...
werd chapter 12 . 1/1/2004
one word: beautiful.
i love it i love it ;]
Morrwen chapter 12 . 12/28/2003
Wow! Wow wow wow! This is the best Eowyn story ever! Better than Tolkien! And that says alot!
redtoes chapter 12 . 12/28/2003
Again truly excellent. I especially loved the way you intertwined the story and the book/movie with lots of little hints that did for both.
Keep writing. This was exceptional.
redtoes chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
Generally I review at the end of stories, and believe me I will write again. But I just wanted you to know that I thought your Eowyn characterization in this chapter was absolutely brilliant.
I especially liked the "it must be a drug the healers" have slipped her. Inspired.
I'm always on the lookout for good Eowyn fic - but when's Faramir going to arrive!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »