Reviews for Merry Christmas Sarah Williams
valerie chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
I don't get it make a I love lucy or something omg crazy women/men goah bitches geez
oooOutisooo chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Dan deserves to die. By being boiled alive in bog-water. I think that's a very good extreme Labyrinth-style punishment. Like boiled in oil, but stinkier. I'd also like the full punishment, if only so that I can be satisfied with his suffering.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
really excellent story so far want to see more so please update soon please
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
good story so far looking forward, to more so please update soon
Kyndsie chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
Just when I think it's all going to be resolved, there's another twist.

Good concept for story-telling. I'm glad that you left them a possibility to resolve all of this!
Kyndsie chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Wow. I can't even imagine how it felt to write this. You're braver and stronger than most.

Personally, I'd have THEN coated all of crrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy Uncle Dan's SENSITIVE parts in something sweet / sticky, and dropped him in a fire ant colony. Then had him the recipient of actual castration, but without the benefit of any anesthetic. I'm quite vindictive against sexual predators.

I did appreciate the cautions and the chapter title, so I was braced for the contents of the chapter.
Kyndsie chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Perfect punishments for eeeevillll creeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy Uncle Dan!
Kyndsie chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
So, I lied. Unintentionally, but still. I'm posting reviews as I read and have comments. I just can't help it. Please ignore the reviews if there's too many of them.

I bet that Alana is Jareth's sister, cousin, aunt, housekeeper, or possibly niece. But the situation is sufficient to make SARAH question it, which is enough.
Kyndsie chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I'm reading through, and will hold on reviews until I've read the last posted chapter... but... but... Yikes (scumbag uncle) and Yay (Jareth to the rescue because Toby remembers)!
Kagome Avalon chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
I've already reviewed the last chapter now I'm reviewing the chapter before. PLEASE UPDATE! It's been over 5 yrs now. PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES ON TOP! This story is too good to just leave it off at where it's at now. So please update as soon as you possibly can.
Condiotti chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
First off, love the story. Dan so needs a gruesome torturous death, and that princess needs a slap and a half with some other things.

Second, Did you watch Dallas or something? Cause that is exactly what happened with one whole season. It was a dream.
Kagome Avalon chapter 12 . 10/3/2009
I have truly enjoyed reading this story so far. I hope that all goes well for Sarah and Jareth. Would there be a way that Sarah and her family could remember what happened when time is set back to before the attack? Is Karen one of Jareth's subjects? How did she get involved with Robert then? Who is Robert's sister who gave herself to save her brother? If they killed the witch now then reset time, woulsd she come back?

I hope that you'll be able to update soon. I really do like this story.
Kagome Avalon chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
I'm sorry to hear about your past personal experience and I hope that you have been able to move past the horrible experience in your life. I won't be nosely and ask about any of it. Although, I would like you bother you about the full version of Dan's torture as I would really like to read it. Very good story by the way.
Sarah Wilders chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
That's so so sad! Are you gonna update this story?
Satan'sPixie chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
Why don't you get Ludo to summon rocks to squish Brenna? Although that's slightly too kind a punishment for her.