Reviews for Boundless
HienHy chapter 5 . 11/20
Please update soon . Your story is amazing .
Gh0stGrl chapter 5 . 10/10
Hope you continue this!
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 9/17
Interesante.
please update soon
Callista Myra chapter 5 . 7/1
I love your story very much. please update
Naomipy chapter 5 . 6/22
Please update!
Lonely puppy chapter 1 . 6/11
Please update
Flowerbelle chapter 5 . 3/28
Please update
Tobiramamara chapter 5 . 2/21
Please update! Great story!
Mira chapter 5 . 1/31
Excellent! Please finish the story! I love sakura x tobirama!
Nymphetamine0verdose chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
OMG poor girl /3
Aziza Love chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
I love this story :)
Plz plz update as soon as you can!
meep meep chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
oh man, Im glad that Sakura is having a nice enough reception into the senju but no I'm so worried about the little girl!
meep meep chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
that was an adorable flashback with naruto! Having that scene helps to connect Sakura's pain, sense of duty, and guilt to the readers. It's also interesting to see how Kurama has been interacting with Sakura, acting as a source of stability and guidance during her new mission.

One critique. while it makes sense for Sakura to know Mira's name after Tobirama told her that the Senjuu medic would be in shortly, Sakura has yet to introduce herself to anyone yet so Mira shouldnt know her name. Unless they went though her things maybe? If she has any identification on her though, that should leadd to some interesting questions from the senjuu
meep meep chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
poor sakura! shes already been through so much and when she awakens shes going to have to figure out how to live in another war!

I have to say I adore you writing style, it has a sense of prose without being redundant. I think writers sometimes over-explain and it takes away from the idea their putting forth, rather than reinforces it.

I can't wait to read more of your story!