Reviews for Emyn Muil
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I'm going to FREAK OUT if I get a cramp in gym tomorrow
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
I was so ready to track you down and punch you in the face when Frodo died but then it didn't actually happen and I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE FEELS
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
I'm in tears. You killed off Frodo at the end and then it was just a vision! I think twilight stole this idea from you
andaere chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
Wow, this was a powerful 'fic! I was almost crying when Frodo died. This was very well-written and in character, and most importantly, believable. I can tell you put a lot of research into this.

Oh, and the part of me that likes happy endings was glad that you decided to make this a dream. :)
Merewen Celebrindal chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
*awe-struck* That...was...INCREDIBLE! I LOVED it! I just love Frodo angst, though I do cry whenever he dies. I actually thought he had died! Great ending, loved it. Keep up the great writing! D
accountxdeleted chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Amazing. This fic is so awesome. I really did believe that Frodo died near the end. I started crying and shaking the monitor! You have real talent. Your writing is so descriptive and well, believable. I'm definantly adding this fic to my favs. Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing this with us!
elijahbeth g chapter 8 . 8/28/2004
wonderful! i loved it. i have one sujestion though. in the future, would you please consider writing a fanfiction on when frodo thinks he is struck blind, he actually is. i would totally write this but i do not have your amazing talent.

but anyways love the story!
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 8 . 6/29/2004
Oh, that was so ... frightening. I believed Frodo was really dying until I got to Sam waking from the dream (I was ready to be depressed for the rest of the night. ;)). I'm so glad Frodo didn't die! :) Thank you for the enlightening story: this was not only entertaining but educating.

Vilya0 chapter 8 . 6/26/2004
I adored your fic! It is wonderfully written. I cried so much! Poor Frodo, what an awful end. I didn't find out it was tetanus until you mentionned it in the end but it makes sense. I feel different about vaccines now, they look more friendly, especially the one for tetanus. I will gladly accept it when the time'll come! :) Once again, amazing fic.
Sarai chapter 8 . 5/5/2004
This story was incredibly moving. I wouldn't change a thing. At first I thought it might perhaps be out of character for Gollum to break a sincerely made promise to Frodo, seeing as how he was faithful to him until the incident at the falls, but when I thought back, you nailed it perfectly. The traitorous, 1 dimensional Gollum you portrayed fits perfectly with Sam's own suspicious feelings towards Gollum. I look forward to reading more of your work.
laurajslr chapter 8 . 2/28/2004
This was such a brilliant story.
I read it all in one go and I was just glued to my seat the whole time.
It was so sad though, in the last chapter I was staring in disbelief at the words as Frodo was going through more and more pain.
And then his final few words and Sam's reaction, it was so sad.
It was really well written, you're very talented, you portrayed all the illness and the pain and the situations with perfection.
I was very glad when I realised that Frodo was in fact alive at the end, you definitely had me worried for a minute.
Thanx for a great read.
Samwise the Strong chapter 8 . 8/18/2003
Tetnus? Lol I would have thought it was gangrine. Anyway, great fic, I really enjoyed it, and I loved the ending. I was kinda wondering what would have happened had they gotten as far as where Faramir was, and what he would have done. Anyway good fic.
Anarie Baggins chapter 8 . 7/12/2003
OH GOD! this is the MOST heart-wrenching, tragic, fanfic i have ever read! the characters are SO true to those in the books (no slashy stuff, etc.) that it seems it actually happned! i REALLY LOVED IT! of course i must admit that it had me crying near the end of chapter eight. i really couldnt belive that Frodo died (me being a huge Frodo-fan an' all. thinking that he is the cutest and everything). It really is a TOUCHING story. You got real talent!
Kay chapter 8 . 3/31/2003
This was a great story! Very believable. I'm so glad he didn't really die. I can't stand the stories that kill off Frodo. Looking forward to your next one! Thanks!
Imp chapter 8 . 3/24/2003
You killed Frodo!

Sorry, that's my first reaction though; I have to say I hate Frodo and various other character torture fics, so you'll forgive me my vehemence if it is perhaps, slightly less than courteous. Ai, but I can't stand it.

I will say your writing was a long length better than most on this confounded site, so in your favor I'll say the writing and storytelling was rather good. ...hate Frodo torture...

Yes, I read the end, it was Sam's dream. Tetanus is nasty.