Reviews for Snowman
Such a lovely story :)
Felling chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was just sweet. : )
jfg207 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Well, what about Mr. Snowman, Logan and Max? Is their near miss come into something good with the brown out?

Jeanette
maxbyfive chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
so adorable. i don't even have words. this is just one of the cutest things i have ever read.
Original D chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
this story is so cute - i really enjoyed reading that ! - thanks ! - OD
lizzzzz chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
LOVE it- especilly the en when logan fallz onto ov max- how GR8 iz that!
Paranoid Seat chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
awww, so sweet! and very fluffy. just a total snow-pile of foof. and does logan actually grin that much? I hadnt noticed him being so happy all the time.
Sossoca chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Ive never been in a snowball fight ( live in a tropical country ) but it was so well written that by the end of the story, I was cold.

Love it !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Really cute! I enjoyed this a lot, it was a lot of fun and very well written too! Great job!
egbkid chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
cool story. i like it. maybe add more? ;)

egbkid
Willa Mitty chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Awwwww. Simple. Cute. Sweet. I like!

(Love Normal as a snowman. Reminds me of that scene in Boo. "Great, I'm talking to myself . . . ")
Quarkz chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Awww I have so missed the M/L Shippiness from Season 1, I really dont know where it went *stupid virus* I seriously dont know why they wouldnt let us shippers be happy and have Max and Logan together, that way there wouldnt be an stupid M/A fics out there. I havent a clue where peoples taste is these days *confused stare* Hmmm anyway, great fic, enjoyed it muchly. :D
Jenny chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Cool :-)
Raydyan chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
That was a wonderful read. Thank you. I miss stories like this - great M/L fun. I think you just inspired me to write one :)
Kyre chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Ahhhhhh. This is good stuff. You know, now that I think about it, it's the kind of fic I used to read all the time in S1 but really missed in S2. Logan and Max, in their S1 incarnations, being together and being happy (though not in every story) and goofing around. *happy sigh* I laughed so hard at the Normal snowman, and I love a good M/L snowball fight. Thanks.

Just one nitpick: If Logan's building doesn't have power, how is the elevator working? ;)