Reviews for Arrow's Flashpoint (On Hold)
Cheyenne McCreight chapter 20 . 9/7
Are you ever going to update this? Come on I want more!
Silvers003 chapter 20 . 7/28
Moon Shimmer Shadow Phoenix when the hell are you going to add the new chapter where you Sebastian meets Oliver? Im asking cause you haven't updated in TWO YEARS!
Silvers003 chapter 17 . 7/27
I see want there to be a certain point in the story where Oliver kisses Sebastian thinking it was Barry and when Barry finds out she rushes to Sebastian and punches him in the face
Silvers003 chapter 1 . 7/27
dammit,both Danny and Ashley are dead that means Oliver can't kill them.
Silvers003 chapter 1 . 7/27
I actually wanted to be a certain point where all of our kisses Sebastian thinking that it was very and Barry gets really pissed and conscious Sebastian
UPDATE! PLSS
ellie.dulcie-xx chapter 20 . 7/15
I love this story so much! There is so much development within the stories and characters, and there have been so many moments where I just want to ball my eyes out. Amazing writing skills. Im very jealous.
I love the idea of Sebastian Smythe being Barry's brother, and I cannot wait for Sebastion to meet Oliver.

Love the story.
Ellie
Silvers003 chapter 9 . 7/13
Moonshimmer Shadow-phonix... You just murdered with this chapter... You are really an amazing chapter
fabron.ereese chapter 20 . 5/26
Wow it is already 2017. And it took 2 years for this story to be On Hold. Have you tried posting this to Archive of our own? And what confuses me is that Oliver loves both Barry and Felicity? It doesn't make any sense to me. And I can't wait for them to see Sebastian on flesh. Hope you are okay and will be back soon.
Bloodrednight25 chapter 1 . 4/9
Well this is one of the best olivarry fanfic I've read in a long time. I hope it doesn't stay on hold for much longer. You have a piece of artwork that must be finished.
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 1/5
Oh wow. Poor Barry. What a mess for both of them. Is Oliver an idiot? Professional really? Update soon.
Olivarry8669 chapter 20 . 12/22/2016
I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next hope you add to it soon.
YokaiAngel chapter 20 . 10/28/2016
Wow~
d chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
More please
obsedian-dream chapter 19 . 8/20/2016
you know that study just says there is a one in two chance of being gay if your twin is right? isn't that the same for everyone ... one chance in two as in gay or not gay... ?