Reviews for Study Break
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 17 . 11/15
I’ve loved all of this! Just tore through it till I reached the last chapter! I love that you included the kids too! Roy is such a sweet boyfriend, it’s too cute. And although there were a lot of sadder moments in the last two chapters I think you did a great and believable job of handling them. Can’t wait for more!
Kind of an odd twist. Basically every future fic agrees that Riza is an excellent mom, and Roy loves kids. Which usually means the art is adorable, however the logic here is sound enough. Riza, for all her good, is probably not ready to be a mom and especially not right out of college. And yeah, Roy is a little put out, but the Royai ship sails because true love has them fight a war, start a second, and stand by each other through both despite not having a traditional intimacy.

So, cool twist, logic is sound, drama is solid, but true love wins. I like it.
I've been waiting for frever for a update. You're. Not stopping here right? Please continue i love too much
knightofhanover chapter 17 . 10/26
THAT WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER! I have been following your story for years and every 6 months or so I go through and reread everything from start to finish! Seeing the notification come through that you updated made my day! This was a great, emotion-filled and moving chapter that nearly made me cry! I loved the little tidbit on necromancy and all I thought of was human transmutation and AHHHH! Great job and I can't wait for more!
yuuki13 chapter 16 . 4/18
Hi! I've read your other fanfics, and one thing I can say is that your writing never failed to shake my feels! After reading this made me want to have such a caring and adorable boyfriend just like how you characterized Roy in the story! Hahaha~

Kudos to you and looking forward to your update!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
One of my favorite chapters yet!
stupidsexymustang chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
Oh gosh, what a sweet chapter! Poor Rebecca, she just wants to take care of Jean and she can't do it without yelling. I loved it. Really lovely job, dear.
cherrishish chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
I love how you worked in the Elrics into this :D
Tomas44 chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
I love this au a lot and the writing is amazing! This was another great chapter and i'm thankful to you for writing this!
The Flame and Hawk's Eye chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
I loved this chapter so, so much (though it took me long enough to review it). I just love the way you portray Roy in this; so gentle and caring, especially during their most intimate moments.

The whole premise of this chapter was wonderful and so perfectly executed! I am so looking forward to what else is in store for these two!
Tomas44 chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
aw that was adorable, i love this fanfic so much. it's so good and fluffy, and i always look forward to reading new chapters
TheCastleOfLionsAndPaladins chapter 13 . 10/27/2015
YAY! The proposal! Finally! :)
TheCastleOfLionsAndPaladins chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
"Boys are stupid, plain and simple. They're lucky they have us Girls there to keep them grounded." is what my Grandmother used to tell me. I never had the guts to tell her it was the other way round with me and my brother.
TheCastleOfLionsAndPaladins chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
I knew it. :) Sometimes I forget Grumman is Riza's old, old man. And Revenge is so sweet.
TheCastleOfLionsAndPaladins chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
What a perfect end to a perfect day. Loved that one, really did.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »