Reviews for Just One Call
kwarner chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter to find out Jims reaction when they walk out of her room together. Great chapter.
gostopow chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Loved it. Glad Beckett was able to disclose her secret and they were able to talk out what they both wanted. Looking forward to your final chapter.
theputz913 chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
I'm glad that you had them actually have a discussion instead of a shouting match about who was wronged and who hurt who the most. Funny that Castle had to be the one who threw cold water on their make out session by mentioning her dad being in the other room.
stfd51 chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Really, really good chapter. You are a wonderful at writing their emotional scenes. Glad they had that talk. Looking forward to Jim's reaction. I think you could easily take this story farther than one more chapter and I sincerely hope that you do.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
I like this chapter. Hope you continue this story. I like where it seems to be going.
hfce chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
I thought you did great. They were able to talk it out. It is what they needed to do.
Adele Heels chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Amazing chapter! Loved it sooo much! Great work!
dopeysac chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Nothing to be afraid of with this chapter. It was great! It was nice to see them having an honest and open conversation. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Weirling chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
this was a really great chapter. you don't need to be nervous.
Beautifully written

What a fantastic and realistic and heartfelt talk by both Rick and Kate :))

Beautiful

DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
GREAT BOTH FINALLY BEING HONEST ABOUT
THEIR FEELINGS INCLUDING THE HURT AND PAIN
GOOD CHAPTER.
mdtjoyful chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Great chapter. Honest and painful but gentle and sweet at the same time.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Love this chapter, would love to know they will make love at the cabin, when Jim leaves for a day.
Will they become engaged while she heals. They have gone thru some important confessions, which has deepened their love for each other. It will be good to have Rick take back to his loft to recover. and have additional loving surroundings.
2.0Always47 chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Incredible chapter.
I'm Widget chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Yay, yay, yay! I'm so happy she opened up to him like that. IF. ONLY! This is exactly what I wanted to have happen on the show, and we got nothin'. Thanks for this. More, please! I can't wait to see Jim's reaction. :)
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »