Reviews for Spider-Man One-Shots
theaveragenobody chapter 130 . 5/19
Do you think you could do beetle pt3 when you start on this again, sorry if I posted twice my browser froze and took me back the this type box
theaveragenobody chapter 130 . 5/19
I was wondering if you could do beetle part 3 if you can get around to updating this again.
CallmeGenerous chapter 130 . 5/19
hey, i know its been a while since this was last updated and I'm one of thousands of voices but could you do Beetle part 3 please? Also I have a character suggestion: Alejandra Jones, the female ghost rider.
dantegillenwater12121999 chapter 129 . 5/18
Love the stories
Skywarp460 chapter 130 . 5/14
Dude seriously how about doing Elektra part 3?
Hello, My Friends, queria saber cuando publicaran el siguiente capitulo.
dantegillenwater12121999 chapter 130 . 5/2
Same Dante as before maybe do Peter's clones but female versions x peter
Korog the Oversoul chapter 65 . 5/2
Hey I had an interesting idea on how you could do something pretty unique. Instead of Peter, use Kaine for a chapter. I'm fairly sure that nobody has done that sort of thing.
Also I read what you wrote about Silk, and I can understand where you are coming from.
Dante chapter 1 . 4/29
How about Petra Parker x Peter Parker 616
gwenpool would be nice
FutureSpider chapter 130 . 4/28
Look forward to whatever drama awaits just have one I request for future chapter have good night.
Betty Brant/Red she-hulk l beieve you could make peter a spider-hulk but peter is in full control but if you want to something different I'm fine with that.
UltimateKhimera chapter 130 . 4/25
Female Electro
Tigra
Jane Foster
Pepper Potts
Korog the Oversoul chapter 46 . 4/24
Lyra had a bit of a "Jim Carey's Mask," and Peppe La Pew vibe to her at the end of this chapter. It totally fit given everything.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 45 . 4/24
Huh, when I saw the title of the chapter I thought about the girl Hawkeye, Kate Bishop. Still it was a good chapter with some humor strewn throughout. Although at times I feel like Hawkeye by very nature needs humorous accompaniment. Also maybe you could do Psylocke, Arachne aka Madam Web 2, Tarantula, and Elsa Bloodstone?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 38 . 4/24
Oh I hope this is after she got a healing factor, you know to help keep her from going insane from her powers.
1,799 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »