Reviews for Boei Academy
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 7 . 3/10
Poor usagi I felt sorry, I bet that the parasite must be wallowing with cheap whores that only for that reaches

Kay is a coward

Heero / usagi

Kaito is hungry, he wants to eat
deathstar chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
more please! :)
llCrystalll chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I love this story. I know it's been a long time, but I still hope that you'll finish it.
llCrystalll chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
I know it's been years, but I would really love to see this story completed. It's amazing.
HarryPotter and TrowaBarton chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Great even if you never update again it was a wonderful read.
thethethetehetheteh chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
SO GOOD!please hurry and write more!
Fanfiction Reader chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
This is a great story! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! update. I bet its either going to be 1. Kay 2. Wufei(but he would have called her onna) 3. Trowa("The observor") I hope this is a Usa/Wufei
Ivy Tearen chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
More, More, More...PLEEEEEEEASE!
Shadow Traveler chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Interesting story. I remember reading some of this a long time ago and I remembered how much I liked it. I do hope that you continue to write this story - I really want to find out what happens!
angel313 chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
Please finish this story. It is different and good.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
give me your address so I can beat you up for not updating LOL you said you would, don't back down now :) please update its an amazing story!
Tsuki no Echo chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I've read this fic before though it had been quite some time and rereading it just reminded me how much I liked it. I sincerely hope that you not only get this message but also are struck with inspiration to continue with this fic. As for a pairing...hm. Probably not Heero because Relena is just so awesome in this story and I can't see Usagi with Wufei in this one nor Duo really. I would have to say either Quatre or Trowa. However Heero would be acceptable. Till then, ja!
Regin chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
X-xx-Sazza-xx-X chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
please write more, i vote for Duo and Usa for the parrings and please write more i wont to know what it going to happen
CrisscrossAnime chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
*pokes* Updates? *watery-eyes* Please?

*re-reads author's note* So does that mean i get your address? XD 'Cause you have not updated for almost four years.

*nudge* Please update! This fic of yours is one of the best 'Usagi went to another school' type of fanfic in this category. .

I really hope you aren't thinking of abandoning this story.