Reviews for Verboten
Irvine Cypher chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Please continue! I so love colonel Schubaltz! So hot!
Kakarots-Frying-Pan chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
Now things are looking interesting ::blushes while grinning mischeviously:: This is great so far, update soon. What interesting events take place between Leon, Karl, and Thomas? UPDATE! _

Lee
Red Rum1 chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
What'd I do, go and die on the reviews? *nods internally* Man, gotta catch up.

Comment on Chapter Five: O.O

Comment on Chapter Six: O.O

That sums it up, doesn't it?

-Red Rum
Gone11 chapter 6 . 12/29/2002
Ooooooooooooo a threesome? that would be the best!
Naomi Hunter chapter 6 . 12/29/2002
*uses her index fingers for devil horns* Whee! Kawaii.

*grins* I know German! Guten Tag! Danke!

(Ali the faery: *Rolls eyes* Yeah, like that'll get you far.)

Great as always! Keep it up!
Naomi Hunter chapter 5 . 12/29/2002
No flame from me, I love the idea! *pets pretty Raven* Poor Raven, but you've been a bad boy! *sprinkles him with faery dust and he ends up in a cage* _ That'll teach you, bad Raven!

-Great work. _

Mata!
Maelgwyn chapter 6 . 12/29/2002
WHAAAA! That was naughty but predictable. OHHH new chapter, please!
Maelgwyn chapter 5 . 12/29/2002
Me liking this, and how its going. Speeling and grammar arent up to your standards though
plink chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
O.O

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH! CLIFFHANGER! NUDE WRESTLING! TEMPER TANTRUMS! Hotel chocolates...*as Karl and Raven watch in amazement from their posistions on the floor, Plink pads past them, nicks both chocolates, and walks out of the scene...*

Karl: The hell?

Raven: You don't see THAT every day.

Karl: So, where were we...?
Gone11 chapter 4 . 12/28/2002
OMG! I hope Raven doesn't break Karl and Thomas up! Right Leon? (grabs Squall Leonhart from FF7) Leon: Riiiiiiiiiiggghht...
Naomi Hunter chapter 4 . 12/28/2002
It's hard to accept Raven would do that since I have such a sweet inner view of him, but, yeah, that's Raven for ya.

Poor Karl, *pats him on his boo-boo-ed head*

Hehe...it's kind of fun to make up words in place of the German...which I'm somehow grasping.

Keep up the great work, Colonel!

*salutes*
Maelgwyn chapter 4 . 12/28/2002
Ohh, thats mean. Good though. You know the drill, I will find (and kill you) if you dont write more. But then, if I kill you, then you cant write more...
Phr Lt Nkkd chapter 4 . 12/28/2002
*hits Raven over the head with sterio* you dick! leave karl alone! lolz...please go on!
teethlikedog chapter 4 . 12/28/2002
Yay! Hurray for evil Raven! ::does Evil Raven dance(TM):: I feel so sorry for Van though - he's so bloody ignorant, the poor boy.

You have to write the next part soon! I need to know what's going to happen to Karl...and what's Tommy-boy gonna do about it? I'd hate to see Raven if he got backed into a corner, though! ::daydreams about psychotic Raven::

Anyway, great stuff - definitely going on faves list! _
Naomi Hunter chapter 3 . 12/27/2002
Amazing, what else? I love everything about it! FionaxRhyss *starry eyes* Yay!

hehe.

Sorry it took so long to review, I was sick the day after xmas. *pouts*

Psst: My Morphine Chap. 4 was posted tonite. *desperate for feedback* -/-