Reviews for To Have Loved and Lost
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 17 . 10/2/2005
Nice one done here write others and i''l be waiting to read it!
Tsubome chapter 17 . 6/11/2005
*sniff*soo nice...*sniff*when did i read a nicer fic?*sniff*its soo nice...*sniff*the best fic ive ever read*sniff*but its pretty funny actually...but really great...i hope you make another story thats as good as this one sometime...thnx for the great story!
TIMES chapter 17 . 10/24/2004
OMGOSH

you are such a talented and very good writer. Please keep it up! I would love to see more To-Fuu fics from you. IT was such a delight to read your story. So much creativity is put in it. So much intact emotions. I love how the characters are proportional to their dilemmas, that every action, thought, words said are just right. Heheheheh! I'm supposed to be studying for my lectures right now, but I just couldn't stop myself from reading! It's a pleasure to read. You inspired me to write myself. Thank god for this wonderful story!

Keep writing!
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
No more sequels? sad! Your story is too too cool...I LOVED part 15... ;p
Dark Phoenix chapter 17 . 5/9/2003
I would've missed this fic if I hadn't gone back through the archives... What a well-written fic! You don't see too many good *completed* TokFuus around anymore. Yours was a treat. _
hanami chapter 17 . 5/3/2003
omg! this story made me laugh, say "aww", AND CRY! NO FIC HAS EVER DONE THAT TO ME BEFORE! GOOD JOB!
Mizumi Saeko chapter 17 . 3/22/2003
Yep, as great as ever! ) Write more To/Fuu fics! )
gyhardin chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
I really like the story. ToFuu shipper din ako me, pinoy! _

Anyway, the only glaring errors that I have noticed were the japanese words you've used for big brother 'oneesan' and kudasai.

Oneesan/chan or aneki is big sister, oniisan/chan or aniki- big brother

kudasai - used at the end of the sentence when refering to a plea or request. But if you want to use one word alone to indicate pleading, you should just use "onegai".

Overall, its a very moving story. I have read the prequels to this and that's why I'm reading this because it really captured my interest. Keep up the good work!
Anna-san chapter 17 . 12/26/2002
Ah! Kabayan! Tiyaga mo talaga pre! Ako nga tamad magsulat. Well, it took me about 2-3 days to finish reading the 3 fics. Pero sana di mo in-upload sabay-sabay. But thanks for giving me something to pass the vaction. Nice fic/s. Keep on writing and I'll be looking forward to your other fics.

-Anna-san _v
Diamond-Crest chapter 17 . 12/24/2002
Yeahyeahyeah!

Congrats for you!

Now they're happilly ever after?

Hey, would you like to read my fic 'Endless Road'?

If you wonder if their child is a boy or a girl, check my story out!

I put the story about Mikagami Tokiya and Kirisawa Fuuko's son. Yeah, their child was a boy at my story...

Anyway...since this story have a *very* long prequel, It's more than enough for me to have such a nice happy ending.

Keep your work!
Diamond-Crest chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
What?

ANOTHER SEQUEL?

Oh, man!

You're great!

I will be very tired but as long as your fic is the good one, I'll fight my tired!

WOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOO

Ehm, would you like to read my story and tell me your thoughts?