Reviews for These Lips Are Yours
bukspiks chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
This is too cute! update plss
Lorelin chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
The firsts chapters of this story are really good. You made Sasori and Sakura interesting characters, which is not always easy in fictions in the real world. I really hope you will update soon.
Celestial-loner chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
I do hope you update.
GoldenAra chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
please update!
itachi13080 chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
I wonder how long Sasori will last until he runs out of patience and kisses her stupid. :P Feel sorry for Saku, having nothing but nightmares every night. :( What are you planning to do with Naruto? The library screen has me thinking of some ways you could add him, but we'll just have to wait and see. ;)
kimomo chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Im glad ur back I can't wait for the next chapter!
N4tsuAme chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
I love this story so much.
The blong guys were Naruto and Deidara? Maybe? :D
And I really look forward for the next chapter.
Rebeca13 chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Oh God! I've just discovered your story and I'm already well caught. It's just amazing. The dynamics between those two. And hear me out - I am not a SasoSaku fan. You, dear, managed to make me like this couple.
Sasori is the perfect combination of jerk and gentleman - tough that one finds him interesting, but soft as he makes one's heart cry out.
Sakura is funny and stubborn and holds a certain kind of naivety which makes her lovable.
There are moments is which I think you could have used more description, but the fanfic is good anyway.
I know that, although we, as the readers, would like to have daily updates, it is not possible. However, I hope that you will update more than twice a month now that's summer. Don't judge our impatience - a good story is addicting.
Have inspiration! :)
sakura.haruno.1010 chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
AHHHH can't wait for your next update
Druella Sofia chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
I just found this fic and its great. Once i am log in i will favorite and in my alert list. Please dont neglect or discontinuing. I really like this fic and not much SasoSaku well written fic like this. I'm looking forward your updates ganbatte!
redhotchillipotato chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Oooooh is something great gonna happen?
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kittykatsilvana chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
It's been long enough that I'm probably going to reread the first two chapters but I'm very happy for the update and I think the direction you found in writing this chapter flowed very well.
guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Yay, you're back! I couldn't wait for you to update, and it was a great chapter though I wish Sakura punched that bitch. I just love Sasori even if he is an ass and a tease. I cannot wait for more!
Ayla27 chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Love it. I love how Sasori restrains himself so much for Sakura. Great story you have here.
Sakura-Fairy-Tail chapter 3 . 12/14/2015