Reviews for Invenio Veritas
nightpurr1 chapter 5 . 3/12
Wow! This is so good!
woodyt chapter 29 . 11/23/2015
Really enjoyed this thanks. Did you ever get around to the sequel ?
rigger42 chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
Poor Harry. What startles and worries me is how much all of these people blab where anyone could overhear. Even spies! You'd expect them to always call the guys by their pretend names at least.
misherukuro chapter 29 . 1/15/2015
Thanks for the good read. ,
Zammy chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
Wow... At first I was like how can your forget getting a girl pregnant and also snape kind of OC in the first but then later on. It was totally awesome.. So love the way you wrote harry it was almost like canon... Kudos and a ton of chocolate chip cookies to you! ;) 3
LilySnape801 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Well, I assume that your meaning of 'F' is 'T'?

The grading system goes like this:

O: Outstanding
E: Exceeds Expectations
A: Acceptable
P: Poor
D: Dreadful
T: Troll
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
The name changes always confuse me
sylvelle chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
Well just when I flashed it could be Sirius you made it true.. Shite.
sylvelle chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Very disappointed. This may be a Harry actually Snape's son. Invisibility cloak doesn't work for the family line. There was something else escapes me. Oh I remember, the Lily Snape story is different. Yeah
I didn't see anything that made me think father/son fiction. Oh wait there is that Harry and Snape are confused and the person that can clear it up has been dead 14 years. Piss
Tricia
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 29 . 3/18/2014
Oh my. Sirius, Snape, that was an ingenious idea! xD
rowenasheir chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
What about appearance of HP wand compared to Sirius' mahogany?
All the Griff team would recognise HP broom so Alex would need to use the new one! And what about his flying style?
KayceeWincest chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
I really liked this chapter. It was wonderfully written.
Relena Duo chapter 29 . 9/10/2013
really nice!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Did Remus not notice Harry's new look? Hermione always thinks that Ron and Harry calling Severus git is wrong, hence I doubt she will start saying he's one, despite agreeing with them.

Oh wow, Harry's standing up to Severus in potions? Love your, snide, Harry!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I love your insertion of joke about Harriett, lol. That made me laugh! Trust George and Fred to be the clowns, forever!