Reviews for Magic Ramen-no-Jutsu
I’ve really enjoyed this so far. I do hope you come back to writing for it :) One can wish ;)
era-romance chapter 7 . 9/13
hope to read more of this story someday
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 7 . 9/10
I really like this story! It's just so original, i don't think i've ever ran into one quite like it yet. So please continue! I know you said you'd continue it back in 2018 but we're in 2019 now so i hope you haven't given up on it again since i'm dying to read more!
Anonymous7654321 chapter 7 . 8/15
Pleaseee updateee:,(
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Izumi Uzumaki chapter 7 . 7/21
I’m happy you won’t abandon this story. It’s really good!
Alba743 chapter 7 . 7/15
... Please, continue. Harry in Naruto is very interesting... and in the body of Ayame, even more
Carol542 chapter 7 . 6/27
Love it please continue this story when you have time
TheOneJester chapter 7 . 5/29
I am so glad you want to continue this! I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Sunstar Writer chapter 7 . 5/25
Hi! I actually just found this story this morning and I have read the whole thing and I was really thrilled to see this author's note and that you will be continuing the story line! You are an amazing writer and I cant wait to see what happens next, I'm fully invested in Harry's life! I'll be waiting patiently to see what happens next! Thanks for writing this!
Sky318 chapter 7 . 5/21
I wait for u
Guess chapter 7 . 5/3
I really enjoy your story and hope that we can see more of Ayame!Harry soon!
wildcat1144 chapter 7 . 3/31
I hope you can continue this, It's good and I would love to read more
We are counting on you
ThePirateQueen367 chapter 7 . 3/11
But will you keep your promise is what I'm worried about.

This is a really good story but is Harry going to learn some self defense I mean she lives in a ninja world anyone can kill her if they really wanted to.