Reviews for Cuts & Scrapes, Smokes & Vapes
KJacket chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
The children chapters were nice but... what happened to Acnologia? It felt suddenly cut off there.
SazHearT chapter 7 . 9/24/2017
I really love this story..
AseCat chapter 7 . 5/2/2017
This is the second time i read it
AND I STILL LOVE IT!
quite-a-riot chapter 7 . 3/3/2017
This was really great and beautifully written!
SmirkedySmirk chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
AHH I LOVED IT, I USUALLY DONT REVIEW BUT OMLLLGLGLGLG THAT WAS GREAT. I LOVEITILOVWIT 10/10
FairytailOtaku101 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Were is happy when this is happening
Smileyface9603 chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Awww cute!
Smileyface9603 chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
Hahaha! That ending though! No words! XD
Smileyface9603 chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
O my god this story was the Best! I loved it so much :D
lov-anime13 chapter 7 . 7/15/2016
I LOVE IT! I LEGIT CRIED THINKING THAT LUCY HAD DIED BUT WAS HAPPY THAT IT WAS ONLY A NIGHTMARE! IT WAS SHORT BUT I LOVED IT EITHER WAY!
akamagerain chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
The siblings working together was so cute! All the more so was how Natsu somehow figured out something was bothering him. And then Lucy and Igneel's little mother-son bonding moment was adorable too! As was the little Jerza kid. I can't pick a favourite part.

These two cute chapters was the perfect way to wrap the series up, a sense of hope and happiness finally overshadowing any of the difficulty the parents have had to face because life does go on.

I'm so happy I was able to find this and be able to read it again, there's a reason I've enjoyed it each time I've read it. You done such an amazing job with the characters and the story.

(I don't know if you're still taking in opinions, but I would love to read the sequel you mentioned, about the years between chapter four and five. The idea sounds lovely - though this really is perfect on its own as well)

Thank you for sharing this! :D
akamagerain chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
Pfft protective Papa Natsu. Though their conversation and Lucy's was so real, in a way. This was really adorable. :')
akamagerain chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
I teared up towards the end. Again.

The first half was so cleverly deceptive, that the second half is all the more a relief to read. His guilt and relief and joy was all so emotionally potent and so well laid out, really. I loved that her note her seemed like it was similar to the first note she ever left him.

And basically that their finally together. And happy. (And Happy :D)
akamagerain chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
That fluff was required but why would you end it that way?! Jk, I loved the surprise, and how she's subtly communicated that there was some plan set in motion here with Gajevy trinkets. It was also nice that they sort of had fun beating each other up? Ish? The last line though, ouch.
akamagerain chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
Oh dear.
I like that Lucy knew him well enough to realise he had left for a reason even before she actually got to know of the circumstances. That she still tried.

And that poem for so painfully beautiful it hurt. All the more so that Natsu had begun to make a conscious effort to take batter care of himself and try and quit, and what that resulted in. Acnologia deserves a kick where the sun don't shine for everything these two have have had to go through thanks go him.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »