Reviews for Collateral Damage NEMESIS Spoilers
Lorrie Smith chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
You're a great writer. Keep the series going...
Vague Lenore chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
This is the best story I've read in relation to the conclusion - or continuation - of the senior crew after Data's death. This is great! You really should keep going.
starheart20 chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
wow you really are a great writer, what more can I say?
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
I wondered about Spot, but Geordi's guilt I had never even thought of. Emotional and very good.
Lessa Soong chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Data's death really effected my and caused me to shed some tears. I read both of your storied about Nemesis and i was touched by both.

well done.
Rangerbaldwin chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I appreciate the spoiler space, even though I've seen the movie. I really needed closure after the loss of Data. It's stupid; he was only a machine. However, as a writer myself, I become attached to mere "characters" all of the time. When you explained why the Capt. preferred to talk with Deanna, it made perfect sense. This story was well done, and it was exactly what I needed, since no one else I know understands. When Yar was killed off in Season One, she received a much better memorial than did Data. Well done story. Sorry to ramble. Thanks. Ranger B
Munchkincat chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Wonderful, wonderful story! Data is my hands down, absolute favorite character and I was devastated when he died. :(
kate chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
This story was really good, I just wish that it was longer. You seem to write characters well. The only thing I thought could be inconsistant was the fact that Crusher and Picard shared the bond in 'attached'which would have given her some insight into his thoughts-but thats very nitpicky. Great story, please write more!
saturn17x chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
i like it alot. Please continue!
fuck off already chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Thought-provoking. To me it speaks of defeat, rather than a victory, and that's something the movie didn't really acknowledge.
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Wow. I only wish there was a happy ending..but it's not a possibility, is it?

You displayed their emotions so beautifully. Great job.
Exaal chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Once again your story was beautifully written. I think your writing is very talented and professional. Keep writing exceptionally great stories!