Reviews for A Close Second
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Odinson... oh my Chuck, it may be just a little thing but for some reason this made me crack a rib or two :-)))))
very cute and funny oneshot
KittyKat757 chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
MY HEART
chocolatemousse chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Ahhhhh! This fic is so sweet and it made my day! I love it so much!
Polly Little chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
That ending! I can't believe he just put the jacket on without knowing whose it was, though.
abovely girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Aww...that was so cute and awesome! I absolutely loved your story! Any chance of you saying what the YA that inspired this was?
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Such a cute AU idea. I might have to borrow this, but I'm sure you do it better than I ever could. Cas and Dean are ridiculously sweet, as is the idea of the rest of the team way back when piling their jackets on the gay guy's desk. Couldn't help laughing at the bikini thing. Thank you for posting.
Bookaddict22 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
OMFG I FREAKING OUT! Is this the cutest thing or what?! And Cas was so daring in this fic, but I loved it!
mikaykaykay07 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This was the cutest thing I have ever read!
the-blossom-and-the-bee chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I really enjoyed your style of writing! This was so cute and precious and made me smile! What YA novel is it based off of? I'm interested in reading it sometime!
BookRockShooter chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This is so cute *squeals*
zoespeer chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This is so cute! I love it! One of my favorite HSAU

What YA novel is it based off of?
kwingard12 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
THAT IS THE CUTEST HIGHSCHOOL AU I HAVE EVER READ! BLESS YOUR HEAVENLY SOUL FOR WRITING IT!
Bookjunk chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This is really fun and cute. I like how you established the tradition and how defly you introduced all the characters (which seems to be everyone who was ever on Supernatural, haha). I love the adolescent angst of it and Dean and Castiel's nervousness. Lovely!
I'll make up something later chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That was hella cute. I loved it man, I think this may be my favorite high school AU I have ever read it was so cute.
beckini chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
What an adorable au Cas & Dean story! It's well written. Your story has a light and free feel to it that I really enjoyed. I'm glad that I got to read it.