Reviews for Robb Returns
Guitarlover56784 chapter 166 . 5/10
I feel like this story is longer than all of the books written lol. Still wish this was the official story, it's better than the official story. I hated how the wall crumbled in the show, so I hope it features more prominently here.
Black Dragon Master chapter 150 . 5/8
I prefer Robb with Marrgaery but I do like Val.
reader713 chapter 165 . 5/8
I hope they’re able to identify Melara’s body
For her poor parents
Pygmy Hippo chapter 166 . 5/1
I always feel bad for Renly on this, but I’m glad he had his Uncle to talk some truth to him so he can protect his people
mike3455 chapter 166 . 4/30
I hope renly can make it work well with Bethany. She caught his eye, which is probably something that doesnt happen often with renly and the fairer sex.

I love this story, its amazing how much work you are putting into it. I mean you are almost 700k words in and the war hasn't even started yet! As perspective that is more then the lord of the rings and the hobbit combined! This is by far the most impressive work I have seen on this site!

ChristinaCay chapter 166 . 4/26
I’ve just finished reading this for probably the 4th time. It’s probably the only story I’ve read this many times. It’s great and I can’t wait for the next update!
scifiromance chapter 166 . 4/25
Another great chapter! Though Renly's uncle had to be harsh, his advice might save him. I'd watch Malora like a hawk, Willas.
MisterMisplay chapter 159 . 4/23
Frankly it's incredible how much has happened in this story with the tension still continuing to rise. Major kudos towards your skill as an author, this is one of the best stories I've read in any fandom.
Julie Q chapter 166 . 4/20
When are you going to update the Terran Jedi?
nope chapter 166 . 4/18
sophiedb
Yeah, that would be a terrible idea from top to bottom. 1. If Renly were to make Edric his heir, not only would he be giving the Stormlands to a bastard, however legitimized, but he would also be putting an end to the main branch of the House of Baratheon. He would only be proving the Storm Lords right about him in the end. 2. If Renly were to designate an heir, with no legitimate children of Robert, the Stormlands, by right, should go to either Stannis or Shireen, as she is the only true scion of all three branches of Baratheon. 3. Besides the coming Long Night and the Drowned God, that is the biggest problem the realm is facing: Robert having no heirs but Shireen, who we all love, but would not be accepted as Queen by the vast majority of the realm. The same problems would arise for Renly and the Stormlands with no main line heir, male or otherwise, of Baratheon. It would be counter to all the character growth that Renly just went through. It’s nice to have flowery ideas like a loving marriage, but in a hyper-feudalistic medieval society like Westeros, just like in real life, duty is what comes first for a lord, a prince, a king, doublely so for someone like Renly, with his frivolity and predilections. At least, duty should come first for those that want to do right by their people, like Renly really seems to want to.
geekmodeboy.1 chapter 29 . 4/18
Love the call of the north! It sent shivers to my bones when houses start answering the call
geekmodeboy.1 chapter 19 . 4/18
Just beginning to read. Loving it so dar
Agart chapter 166 . 4/14
Hello, I really liked your fanfic, I ask you to allow me to translate your fanfic into Russian, I will wait for your answer.
cliff.west chapter 166 . 4/15
great work...took me a week to read all of it. again great work. have you thought about using roman shields. the boss(?) the metal dome in the center. you might be able to fit dragon glass to it. any wight that gets punched with the shiel would have a bad day. you would only get maybe half a dozen punches with it, but there is a reason that the romans would rotate the front shield in battle. lots of minds with combat time and now outside of the stress and with food might come up with some new combat ideas. not all of them would be good, but they would be new.
8,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »