Reviews for Robb Returns
reppad98 chapter 107 . 2/17
And I'm caught up again!
An ice drake, eh? I hadn't realized yet that the bones they had found were white and that so it wouldn't belong to a dragon, so this is a nice twist. The Others having creatures like that and the ice spiders is indeed a scary thought. I'm pretty surprised by how calm everyone was when they saw the Wall glow red, but I suppose with everything they've seen so far, it's not that shocking anymore haha.
Lord Tarly does indeed seem like one of the least imaginative men around haha, so if he believes it... Kevan isn't stupid, though, and it seems he has made his decision as well. Oh, and I'm curious to see how Kevan will react when he finds out Gerion is still alive.
Ah, Willem Bootle, that's right. Now hopefully things about Surestone will be resolved soon enough, and Dacey Surestone will be able to take her rightful place with her rightful possessions. And it's good to see that young Robert is doing so well, with the Terrible Threesome haha.
Thank you for updating, I hope you update soon, and keep writing! ! !
reppad98 chapter 106 . 2/17
Time for this chapter...
Ooh, this was really just one long scene, and not all cut in pieces between different characters as you do most of the times. But I get why you kept this in one long scene, so many things happened. The prophesy has been fulfilled - I have to admit, I had not expected that the prophesy would be fulfilled so quickly. We're getting somewhere! Tyrion doesn't know that Robb is the one that fell through time, though, but I think that if he starts to think about it that he'll realize one of the people with them has to be the boy that died and fell through time. And now North and South are connected again, and soon we'll get more information when the Greenseers and the Children of the Forest can speak to each other again. It's an interesting idea that the Wall would separate the magic of the North and the South as well, but definitely explains some things. Poor Rickon Stark, though. But now he has fulfilled his mission and can he finally rest.
reppad98 chapter 105 . 2/17
Just three more chapters and I'm caught up again.
I'm totally agreeing with Sandor, something bad is going to happen, and the higher the King and his family are going, the sooner it's going to happen. And yeah, I think that Sandor would fit very well in the North.
Yes, the Iron Islands are busy having their own dispute while the rest of the world prepares for the biggest war since the Long Night. Asha definitely made the right choice. The best thing they can do now is bring this to a swift end without too many losses, but that's easier said than done.
Haha, yeah, Joffrey, if you bother Shireen or Gendry again Stannis shall be annoyed, and you really don't want that XD Nice to see some more family bonding between Shireen and Gendry, and I bet Gendry is growing on Stannis as well haha.
Oh yeah, I had almost forgotten about Lysa Arryn and what she had done. And something is definitely going on between Bronn and Ursula haha.
reppad98 chapter 104 . 2/16
Reading on...
Heh, Edmure Tully and his choice in brides... but that aside, it's good to see that at least Lord Tully is getting somewhat better. They're going to need his leadership and wisdom, and he needs to prepare Edmure for his responsibilities. That prophesy was very interesting, with that black fish and all. Curious, curious...
Oh yeah, that's right, Edd Tollett was this time the first one to kill an Other. He's pretty funny, and doesn't seem like the type to let this get to his head haha. I'm still hoping Gilly will somehow meet Sam, though :P
Whoa, that throne room was also pretty creepy, what with the crown of fingers and people being eaten and brrr... And then idea that people going mad if they sit on that throne... And cool that Tyrion found those weapons and that letter. I'm very, very curious to see Tywin's reaction to all of this haha.
reppad98 chapter 103 . 2/16
Next chapter!
Ah, so the Thenns have arrived. To be honest, I hadn't missed them yet :P But it's interesting to see that they held a big role before all that knowledge was lost. And only when that man was kneeling down I realized why he appeared to be trying very hard not to seem nervous - it's pretty impressive, walking to your own death like that. But of course Ned wasn't going to kill him. And each chapter raises new questions...
Hm, I don't remember Perestan or Marwyn, but I do remember that creepy gate. Brr... And Sam is there! Gotta love the guy. I really like how he's growing more confident in himself.
Yay for Catelyn getting over her prejudices, though I knew that she would see reason soon, if only because she loves her daughter. Just like the Halfhand, she's learning.
Good to see Gendry again, too. I'm hoping for some more Robert and Gendry bonding haha. But it's already very nice to see that Gendry is making a helmet in the shape of a stag's head. I wonder what Robert will do when he sees that...
Thank you for updating, I'll go and read the next chapter now, and keep writing! ! !
reppad98 chapter 102 . 2/15
What's for lunch? What a way to end such an exciting tale haha. Gerion certainly does know how to tell this his story, but I bet he told it quite some times to his children. So much magic... The Steward... that's Tommen II, right? Magic certainly is strong there, and the cost... I'm not quite sure what kind of things Tommen II did, but the punishment does indeed sound cruel. And long, considering how long ago it was. But Gerion never did pray in the Stone Garden for him, but maybe that'll happen in the future. Gerion does seem to be ready to face whatever Tywin is going to throw at him, considering he came out of hiding again. With Gerion and his knowledge about Valyria and the magic added, I'm getting more and more curious how you're going to tie this all up. Oh, and on another note, I just loved the sentence about Poderick being too long a name for his face haha.
reppad98 chapter 101 . 2/15
So, continuing on...
Gerion Lannister! That was definitely a surprise. I didn't quite faint like Tyrion did, though XD But then again, I already had an idea that he was in the game (and still alive, for that matter), though I've got to admit that I didn't quite remember how he ended up here. It's logical that not all Wildlings would follow Mance, and it's a shame that they would meet as enemies, but there's nothing to be done about it. At least the Nightfort is now in the right hands again, and hopefully will stay that way.
Oh dear, the troubles of raising children... And Arya is definitely not the easiest child to raise haha. She's got a point, of course, and I'm glad that Catelyn is coming to terms with the changes and willing to change her approach. If she and Bran were to learn to warg properly, they would be very powerful... It'll be interesting to see what you're going to do with this.
Thank you for updating, I'll go read the next chapter now, and keep writing! ! !
LoveOfAVampire chapter 107 . 2/15
Awesome! I loved this chapter! I can’t wait to see what Tywin is up to! I’m also looking forward to seeing the Company of the Rose & The King! I can’t wait for the next chapter (:
shubhendu dutta chapter 1 . 2/15
Another great chapter.
shubhendu dutta chapter 107 . 2/15
Another very good chapter. I like this story very much.
shubhendu dutta chapter 89 . 2/14
Another great chapter
Yesssss justice for Dacey Surestone!
Pokybyte chapter 107 . 2/14
An epic saga. I just read the whole thing over a couple of days. Excellent work, worthy of its own characters and story really, somewhat beyond fanfic. Well done and I can’t wait to see what happens next!
reppad98 chapter 100 . 2/14
Oh man, I've got so many chapters to catch up on! Better get started...
So I first read the scene with Jon and Aemon in the previous chapter, very interesting. It's good that Jon got some heirlooms as well, plus a dragon egg! That surely is going to hatch one way or another. And then this chapter... We're getting slowly but surely closer to the Nightfort, where hopefully some questions will be answered. Oh, and the Stark boys and their direwolves (and Theon, too?) yawning? Is that a hint of nights spent as wargs? XD
The fight for the leadership of the Iron Islands has started, it seems. Not quite sure if Victarion is dead or just unconscious, but I gotta agree with The Reader, out of all of those brothers he's the most... reasonable. Victory in a civil war is never quite a victory, I'd imagine.
shubhendu dutta chapter 18 . 2/13