Reviews for Mother Father
Azlady2003 chapter 31 . 10/18/2020
Oh I would love to read a story where Emmett is waiting for the day to turn his family ..then read about them all as angel spawns as a family fighting for the good.
Azlady2003 chapter 24 . 10/18/2020
Hope they bought condoms as part of the personal items lol
Azlady2003 chapter 29 . 9/30/2020
So we're they ghost or are em and rose vamps and that's why bodies weren't found and why they were freakishly strong...and they can't tell their families.
Andrea Ojeda chapter 31 . 9/3/2020
Wow... I'm crying.. I'm reading the Spanish translation and had an anxiety attack and started to read the original story... Thank you for giving us a wonderful and great story. I lost my mom too, and this last chapter was magical and perfect.
Thank you for this story.
Xoxo
americannight99 chapter 31 . 8/16/2020
love this story and I could read about them forever
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 31 . 8/3/2020
Wow. Wow! WOW! I absolutely loved this. And the epilogue KILLED me. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
AbK chapter 31 . 7/18/2020
Fabulous read thank you abk
allrain chapter 9 . 7/6/2020
great job
FungysCullen13 chapter 4 . 6/7/2020
Omg this is getting interesting
FungysCullen13 chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
I think this is the first time I read Edward's face compared to Lucifer's. I like this Bella
FungysCullen13 chapter 2 . 6/7/2020
Aww I was getting excited for them to meet!
FungysCullen13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
I like this Jake. And Edward is an FBI agent? omg so hot
thank you!
rachel625 chapter 31 . 6/6/2020
Great story! I loved it!
JojoJinx chapter 19 . 5/30/2020
So I've been questioning the situation with Emmett and Rosalie ever since Alice explained and i can't help thinking they aren't dead. No bodies. Assumed dead right. Like Bella. But she wasn't dead so here's to hoping. I can't work out why they would kidnap 2 adults though... I mean Emmett is freakishly big and strong I guess and Rosalie is usually a beauty so I dread to think why dodgy people might steal her. They could blackmail Emmett through Rosalie so they can use his intimidating size. Ugh, I'm so desperate for Emmett not to be dead that my mind is thinking of so many weird possibilities and because of the nature of this story and the kind of people that this story deals with things get a little dark.
I also have a theory that the guy Bella saw when she woke up was Emmett. He would be incredibly pale if he'd been trapped in the cave for ages with just food supplies...I mean it could be a different section of the cave with different supplies and he was only able to enter the rest of the cave after the explosion.
Also I thought it might be Emmett because the big crash was just after Edward told Bella a how he goes to see Rose's Dad and they take her car out to keep it running. It just seemed to me like maybe emmett had an emotional outpouring and his reaction was smashing the wall somehow in his distress. Edward looked at the rock and seemed confused by the way it had smashed too.
Also I really want to know how old Edward is. I know Bella is 18 and Edward is definitely older then 21 but by how much?
JojoJinx chapter 17 . 5/30/2020
Nooooooooooo Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :( And what about Nessie and Charlie and everyone. Ohhhhh help
3,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »