Reviews for Mother Father
Toni Masen chapter 31 . 7/28
OMG that last chapter was bloody fantastic. I want more, no, I NEED more. Pleeeeeeese give us more. As for the rest of the story it was fantastic too and I liked this Jacob and Charlie (two people I rarely like!) so well done for that. There is more to tell after reading chapter 31!
Cullen Cousin chapter 31 . 7/24
Really enjoyed the story
marysix chapter 31 . 7/1
What a story! I definitely cried while I read this last chapter. The story had so many nice little details, and really good job with the characters. Even Felix and Irina became sympathetic. Thanks for sharing!
Secretrevenge chapter 1 . 3/25
Ok. I’m in. Good, concise writing, proper grammar, and the story is promising.
ConyCB chapter 31 . 2/15
Me encato tu historia, grandes personajes, giros inesperados y una trama muy completa, un final hermoso...Llore, muchas gracias por compartir tu talento con todo el mundo.
Kitkat918 chapter 29 . 1/23
So first I would like to say that I LOVE this story! It is seriously amazing! Also I can’t believe I never even thought Bella’s ghost could be em and rose lol
Mimi chapter 15 . 12/8/2018
It's WHOA,not WOAH. (Look it up if you don't believe me.)
TheMrsW chapter 31 . 12/7/2018
Second reading and loved again. Thanks.
stwifan chapter 31 . 10/21/2018
Thank you! what a beautiful story! I could not put it down! You are one of a kind. A great author. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
LAB1 chapter 30 . 9/19/2018
It had been so long since I read this story that I had forgotten all but the cave. Such a great and original story! Thank youbgor sharing it!
ctcdarling chapter 31 . 9/13/2018
Wow I read this whole story in less than 2 days... the plot twists just kept coming! Excellent story!
ctcdarling chapter 8 . 9/12/2018
Hello plot twist
ResilientBelle chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
I am saving this to my favorites. FBIward makes me all kinds of happy! Thank you!
Alpha22 chapter 3 . 7/21/2018
There's no, "favorite, button I could click? I want to "favorite" each chapter so far!
Payton79 chapter 31 . 7/17/2018
I happened across this story by chance and I'm really happy I did. I loved reading it and this last chapter was just perfect. Had me shed a few tears as well. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
3,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »