Reviews for The Captured Prince
Spoiler Alert chapter 1 . 10/2
"When the Roman Empire invades Egypt and demands an alliance between the two nations the Pharaoh refuses. In retaliation the Romans capture the beloved Prince. Leaving the Egyptians in turmoil, they have got nothing that can stand up to them? How in the world will the Egyptians get their Prince back?"

I haven't read your story yet, but isn't the answer obvious? The Egyptians will just send a lady in the shining armor to rescue their prince and defeat the Romans. After saving the Prince, the Egyptians give her the Prince, and half the kingdom. She marries him, they will rule together and everyone will live happily ever after.

The End.

XD
Shinigami Merchant chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Abrupt but neatly tied up. I would have liked to see the Romans suffer a lot more and it would have been cool to see Atem summon at least one shadow creature but it was a very interesting story.
A few spelling mistakes here or there but that's to be expected with such a long story.
Good Luck with your final year of University.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
I can already hear the dying screams of the roman legionnaires XD
Shinigami Merchant chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Aknadin is worse in this than he was in canon...and thats saying something.
Poor Bakura, though I thought he was only a child when the slaughter of Kul Elna happened. By the way what age is Atem in this fic?
Shinigami Merchant chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
Really hoping Atem can summon the Gods soon and reduce these B*****ds to ash
Shinigami Merchant chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Poor Atem.
I'm not really sure about Aknadin's characterization, he seems a little shallow,,,is there a chance we'll get to see Set?
The Shadows are coming yay
Shinigami Merchant chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Really hope the Egyptian Gods reduce Rome to pile of ash for this
Shinigami Merchant chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
Its really starting to get interesting now
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
Just curious...why isn't the Aknamkanon summoning the shadows and slaughtering the Romans?
sonicxjones chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Aw...the end?
Jonnax chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
That was a great story, I like how it could actually happen in the series and make sence.
cciera chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
Yes! New chapter! The moment the rope snapped I was like "gaspppp, could it be? Father and son reunited?!" And by the middle of my chapter my heart was swelling up. But then the end, oohoh the end killed me. So thanks for that mini emotional roller coaster.

As always, looking forward to the next chapter!
xXAmethystCrimsonXx
Kristina Angelina chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
It's so sad! And beautiful!

Wonderful story. :)
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
Poor Atem. Nice ending though. I rather liked it. Good job with this story as a whole.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
a few grammatical and misconstructed sentences bit the plot seems good so far