Reviews for Invitation
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Great sequel to 'Just A Little Question Of Research'!

I liked Cho's gift to Ginny, it sounds so pretty and just enchanting. _
rain and leaves chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Yay for Ginny/Cho, my favourite HP girlship!
Madam, you just keep getting better.
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Aw. This is so sweet.
cattail prophetess chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Aw, how sweet. I want a present like that. I especially like the bit about Ginny being maliciously adorable.
Alyx Gardensdale chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
That was so sugary sweet! I thought i was the only ginny cho shipper on earth. it's a relief to know i'm not and that was just lovely
The Marauders' Legacy chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Awww... OMG, I'm normally a die-hard Hr/G fan, but this is sooooooooooooo cute! Write more!
manx1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Very cute. Nice how Cho was so responsible towards Ginny. I never took them for being a terribly plausible couple, but this really made it work. As always, a thoroughly enjoyable read. ten points and a merry christmas.

cheers, manx
spranpoh chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Very sweet, and heartening, and kawaii. Exactly what I needed right now, on Christmas Eve morning.

Spelling, grammar, and word use were impeccable as always, although I did catch a few misplaced apostrophes. A beta reader might fix that.

Loved 'Just A Little Question of Research', and it isn't OOC at all. You captured Ginny's obsessiveness very well, and it's just so...fitting for Cho to be honorable and want to wait. And it's amazingly cute how young Ginny seems when she's trying to be mature.

Also wonderful that Ginny, even though she wasn't really pretty, was beautiful to Cho. So many fics just make the protagonists good looking, but the truth is, when you're in love, you just don't give a damn - you think they're beautiful no matter what.

The gift was a great touch, and very un-cliche, even if it is cliche. Two girls - damn, wish I could get one like that. And loved the line 'Cho, absurdly, wanted to cry.' Not absurd at all.

Lucky, lucky Cho and Ginny. I'm jealous. *grin*. Thanks for sharing.

Just a note - you seem fond of the word miasma (you used it in Amazing and Interesting (which was wonderful, by the way) as well) but I don't think you're aware thst it has negative connotations, as you keep using it in a positive context (it means malaria, or noxious air, I think).