Reviews for Almost Everything
Michelle chapter 10 . 2/8
Wow great story
Are you going to continue it.
Thanks for your hard work
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2023
She should have left him for good
bjq chapter 1 . 5/13/2023
awwwwwwesomely fabulous preeeeeeeeeeeetty preeeeeeeeeetty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update soooooooooon
edmare81 chapter 10 . 2/5/2023
Please come back and update or finish this FF. It's a wonderful story. I want to know what they are having and also, want to know how you fry the bitch. Please? Thank you for sharing your work with us. Please take care
Michelle Owens chapter 10 . 1/22/2023
Hi there I have really enjoyed this story any more chapters to find out what happens next.
edmare81 chapter 10 . 11/9/2022
Please come back and finish your FF. I love this story. This can't end like this. PLEASE? Hope you can someday update or finish. Thank you for sharing your work with us. Please take care.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2022
Please continue this story...I come back and reread this story so many time hoping you have update it...still hoping...
Sweetangel 65 chapter 10 . 3/9/2022
Plz continue this story it is great so far and would love to see it til the end.. Thanks
smithe21047 chapter 10 . 2/5/2022
This is a fantastic story please come back and finish it
bjq chapter 10 . 8/13/2021
ong spectacular
please update soon
PleasingJenny chapter 10 . 1/19/2021
Well I guess since it's been three years it likely this will not be updated , that's to bad !
PleasingJenny chapter 9 . 1/19/2021
Slowly kill elena
PleasingJenny chapter 8 . 1/19/2021
Very good come back , good story !
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/19/2021
Selfish bastard ! I do not know how long i will read this story ,but i hope Ana leaves his ass but i know in the end she will stay ... Ill give five more chapters ..
rtdydufu chapter 10 . 11/21/2020
I loved this story. I wish you would continue it but judging by the update date their is limited hope here.