Reviews for Walk It Off
Thunderstrike78 chapter 2 . 9/11
I've only read the first two chapters so far, but I have to say, you're an excellent writer. I'm already invested in the characters, and I like the way you're developing them. Good job.
Thai is so so good I love it! I hope you make a sequel... I honest to God love pietro and I hate how they killed him in the movie I have been searching for stories like this forever! I live this so much and how you capture each characters yrauts so well... and it just sounds Like part of the movie
HistorianKate chapter 13 . 2/28
So cute! I giggled throughout almost the entire thing! Love Avenger family-ness!
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 13 . 9/17/2016
Oh my gosh this was amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
I ABSELOUTLY loved this story. It was amazing
Guest chapter 13 . 5/15/2016
So amazing. Best Ckint adopts the twins one I've read yet
As-Long-As-I'm-Around chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
Beautiful. I loved every chapter.
AliceCullen3 chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
LOVE IT!
VikiD chapter 13 . 3/29/2016
I have to say this is so far the best pietro\quicksliver fanfic I've read. And the whole fic was written from Wanda and Clint's POV which kind of made the fic so good. I read it for 3 hours without a stop and every chapter was so unique and interesting and well written, you are really a talented writer and I hope you write more fics centured around Pietro
Triscribe chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
Love how you've portrayed Clint's kids. ;D
wish we could delete accounts chapter 13 . 1/6/2016
Holy crap, this was fantastic! I loved this story-Pietro's coming back to life and the twins' interactions seemed very real, and I loved the Bartons so much!
Odychay chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Looooooovvvvvveeee
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
Wonderful! I must go and look at the sequel now! (:
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
Love! Poor Pietro. He's in a bit of a jam. It would be incredibly creepy to have everyone moving in slow-motion all the time.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
Walmart? Seriously? Only the Barton clan could end up having such an exciting day at Walmart-and McDonalds. Imagine that sort of thing happing to Tony lol. Except you wouldn't find him within fifty miles of either place.