Reviews for Potter of Legends
garybrister1965 chapter 6 . 7/18
Luna picked the name Lolita, lol, it fits Her great.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 18 . 6/23
Nice
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 6/23
Early in the chapter, but Ginny seems to be taking Harry's dating Daphne well. And Harry, all dad's seem scary to boys. It's a dad thing.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 6/23
Drop big rocks on them from on high. Hey Nev, get a regular greenhouse and have harry hit it with an expansion charm. Girls, it couldn't happen to a nicer pair of friendlies. Harry, get with the goblins. Claim your titles and inheritances. Claim slytherin by conquest. Then Harry can attack Tommy as Tommy's head of house. Tommy died so he is no longer eligible. Between an attack on his head of house and for stealing harrys blood, magic ought to have a field day with Tommy, before drops rocks on his head.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 6/23
Fun
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 6/23
Of course Harry would do well with elements, given his ability to feel the magic. I'm almost surprised that teacher that felt him didn't latch onto him
Madhatter chapter 19 . 6/21
I have read this this story twice now and so far have not got tired of it. Great job
The chapter skipped back to the first story line wierd
alsmolek7452 chapter 1 . 3/27
I just spent the weekend reading both of these stories I thought they were excellent. I loved the action and the feel goods the story gave me I really like stories that just make you feel good. I also enjoy a super powerful Harry. Once again I really enjoyed the entire story.
GBTtown chapter 19 . 3/3
A very good two part story. A little over-the-top on the Harry Stu. I mean, by the point in the story where Amelia was killed with an AK, I was expecting Harry to raise the dead. Also a bit predictable in the final relationship portion. The interactions between the couples was remarkably un-angsty. I abhor stories centered around massive amounts of teenage angst! Not a great fan of HP/GW but your characters were much more palatable than canon. While it was a very well written story it was a bit fluffy for my personal taste ( I like a bit more drama and mystery but, that is just me).
All together though, a very good bit of writing, well edited, with a story line that tracked well and showed great skill.
LeoESerpens chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
Thank you for another great fic! I enjoyed this whole series immensely, the plot was excellent and I loved Harry as a character, but his romances all seemed a bit lackluster in their descriptions. Other than that, the action and storyline were utter perfection, thank you!
hawksma chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
Excellent work. Thank you for writing and finishing this.
old-crow chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
Hi,

The many loves of Harry Potter. Best left to the reader to guess.

Your chapter 18 was first rate; the pacing and level of chaos felt very good.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Old-Crow
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 19 . 7/11/2016
Good pairings for Harry except the with one he ended up with.
staar chapter 19 . 6/25/2016