Reviews for Convergence
Guest chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
Now I just need to see everyone's reactions to the fact that Teams RWBY and JNPR still live.
Ahardie chapter 23 . 5/3/2016
It is a tad, but still, it makes the reviews interesting. Nice job on this chapter, plenty of tension with a good amount of hope.
Knight7572 chapter 22 . 5/2/2016
these portals is now my primary suspect for how team rwby got sent to earth in the first place
DinoGuy2000 chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
Ah, Ironwood hesitated. Good. Maybe he'll be open to diplomacy. I suppose all I can do is hope. Well, things went relatively well until the Beowolf hit. Bringing along supposedly dead people probably wasn't the best idea, but they also didn't know who would be greeting them. Ah, well. Hindsight. Even opening a portal that size with accuracy enough for "in the vicinity" is still impressive. Of course, I'm just assuming that the more power required, the less accuracy. I hope someone can talk Tai down, and that this doesn't ruin everything. Maybe a possible arrival of team RWBY will be enough to shock the hunters into calming down. Oh, so much to look forward to. Great chapter! Good work!
Xman321 chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
FUCK YOUR CLIFFHANGERS!

OK, I'm not one to talk, but still, wow, man. There hasn't been a single chapter of this story I didn't like, and these past few chapters have been your best yet.

Everyone is written great, though from the little we've seen of Taiyang, he seems a little off. Regardless, this is amazing, and Rose has an awful lot of 'splaning to do.
Knight7572 chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
oh dear summer has got some serious explaning to do and how could earth weaponry take down people like cinder, emerald and mercury?
Smithrooks chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
Uh oh. Tai's response is a bit over-the-top, but it is indeed one of the likely responses he would've had. Here's to hoping Summer can hold out until Ruby and Yang arrive. Really great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
Drake187 chapter 23 . 5/1/2016
First step out the portal and things already went to shit. Seems about right.
darkstar51 chapter 23 . 5/1/2016
watch?vjUdEFErpqJ8&listPLUBVPK8x-XMjLwdUZdZzGBk2XZBJvJK7V&index131
at 1:58 is my reaction to the cliffhanger
5 Coloured Walker chapter 23 . 5/1/2016
Given Vacuo and Atlas, Earth might be able to give some pockets of the arctic or desert to Remnans which they'd be 'comfortable' with, though that presumes we'd be willing to give them even that little of a foothold... That said, I'm pretty sure we've colonized everywhere you could live without constantly shipping supplies (And a few where you have to, like Las Vegas, just to give nature a big ass middle finger.)

A great chapter, I really look forward to more, if just to see who's first to try and sell BVR tech/Non-Dust Fuel Sources to Remnant in exchange for proper AI tech, because you know those will be high on the 'Buy'/'Do not sell under any circumstances' list.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/29/2016
I just relized that ISIS suicide bombers and attack groups won't work against Remnans due to aura and Hunters/Huntresses sooo yep there completely safe from them.
Fallout24 chapter 22 . 4/29/2016
Im both happy and sad for Ruby, Summer, and Yang happy due to finally being with there mom again sad due to Summer not being the mom they knew and mentally is a different person. Hope she get's here memories back. The portal confuses me due you saing there would have been a 20 year time skip before anything like that happend? Got nothing else to say but update soon and hyped for the meeting of the two worlds... might not go so well with four kingdoms having corrupt governments that are basically supreme rulers over all they own.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/29/2016
I like to think this is an allegory to Starcraft, since there are three races with their own technologies and play styles.

Terrans are similar to us earthlings with extensive use of combined arms and ranged warfare. Both humans have access to nukes as well.

The people of remnant are like the Protoss, who have aura acting like shields and have advanced technologies.

The Grimm would be experts at Zerg rushing places, killing anyone in their way.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/27/2016
This is it time for first contact.
DOOM maniac chapter 22 . 4/24/2016
sooo how about a small au where team rwby land on earth 1940 where they land in nazi occupied Europe where they help defeat the nazi empire since
1: team rwby would for sure see them as "evil" after seeing what horrors they do to what they think are "subhumans".
2:blake is not going to stand by and do nothing since she would be enraged by the holocaust.
3: ruby for the reasons from 1 and 2 and along with the belief that a huntress are to help defend the weak and innocent.
Not sure what weiss and yang would do but pretty sure they would be enrage for all the atrocities in front of them and go kick hitler's ass personally.
Unless they join the nazis but that sounds very very unlikely unless they promise to find a way home for them in exchange for there help but doubt they would take said deal.
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »