Reviews for Convergence
Just Another RWBY Fanfic reader chapter 22 . 4/24/2016
Hello. Again. Whoa! I didn't expect that. But I think it is appropriate with the title name. So here the question. If RWBY, JNPR and Summer managed to pass the portal, did the time on remnant was same with earth? If so, what is the difference?
Guest chapter 22 . 4/23/2016
so it appears you trashed the 30 time skip part mkay well atleast team rwby can forever return to remnant to live out there days and not be on earth anymore but with there show soon to be know to remnant it would cause alot of awkard feedback especially with the reputation ruiner called rule 34/smut fanfiction which would cause even more award feedback so sucks for them.
Cipher92 chapter 22 . 4/25/2016
Things are getting bad for Canada as a portal just open the sky as a airline is pull in with gods know how many people inside as fighter craft attempt to escort it out of remnant. Still which faction opened it first, Ironwood Group or the Queen of Atlas faction, because who ever open the portal will have to make a good impression to avoid all out war with NATO and even Russia and China.

Still Team RWBY and JNPR along with Summer would be at least happy to have a viable way to go home but they first needed to get to Ozpin and stop whoever crossing into Earth to avoid a potential conflict from happening and convince them that the so call pre-industial people do have the firepower and personnel to blast Remnant into bloody pieces.

Even than, for the first time in history The United States went into Defcon 1, the highest military readiness with all armed forces ready to go into Canada to help defend their allies with possible help from Russia and China sending troops to keep Remnant troops out of their territories.

Still Summer third child will need to address soon as Ruby and Yang would be shock that have another sister and would debate on taking her to Remnant or keep her in her birth planet.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
The invasion is happening sooner than I thought. But it makes me wonder what second interquel will be about? originally I thought it would be about RWBY and JNPR trying to build lives on earth now that their secrets out,college, getting jobs, maybe starting a family. Portals have now appeared and it seems they're able to go back home whenever they want.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 22 . 4/22/2016
Not exactly what I expected, but I still enjoyed reading this. The scene where the airliner passed into Remnant amused me if for no other reason than you've already done it once. This is certainly a high-risk situation, though the location of the portal is odd. If it is possible to control where the portal opens on Remnant, I doubt they would mount an invasion through Forever Fall, and so near a major population center. I think it would be too hard to launch an invasion from an area crowded with trees, and some Grimm, if I remember correctly. If the portal can be controlled, then this is likely just the result of some accident. Of course, this is using the assumption that they can control where the portal opens. If this is invasion, then it is a most unfortunate location for Remnant. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Awesome work!
Ahardie chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
You know, it's like some weird scavenger hunt every time I see your replies to reviews. I have to furiously backtrack to find the other half on the conversation.
Irax chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
Strange, I can't quite see Yang reacting that way. I think her reaction would be waterworks first, then demanding answers. Bit she's smart enough to figure out that Summer was probably in the same situation as they are now, with no way back.
Also,too short. Need more ! :P
Smithrooks chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
Hmm... the pace of this chapter seems to be a bit out of whack, to be honest. Rose's thoughts are quite understandable and realistic at the moment though. Will this be the start of the next arc? Looks like everything is leading up to a big impact now. I like the reference you made to your other one-shot once again, looking forward to seeing where this goes!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
Yes, Earth would win, I just don't think it'd be that easy.
That said, now we're going to have to see about Grimm, and I'm sure they'll have lots of fun with Earth (Being typically treated as numberless and capable of wearing down hunters, in addition to being drawn to the feelings common in fighting.)

A great chapter, I look forward to more.
NewtypeAuthor346 chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
Now I'm excited to wait for another chapter, but remember, Remant's military (only Atlas) consisted on a fleet of less than 40 warships, over 100.000 Military Personels, with only a few hundred Hunters in their ranks, however, they still cannot beat Earth due to sheer numbers of manpower, deep strategic thought's, firepower, Industrial might, long range missiles and nuclear weaponry since Remnant hadn't fought a war for over 80 years ago and the Faunus Revolution just consisted of small skirmishes and rioting, but I am aware that the Kingdom Councilors of Remnant would declare peace with the United Nations in the future chapters after seeing Earth's military capability and the potential to kill in serious warfare.
Xavier Rall chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
This arc is a little slow-burning, moving to build tension in preparing for the big collision we've all been waiting for, while providing readers with the long-awaited family reunion. However, I fear that things are not yet moving at a quick enough pace to cover all bases to prevent plot holes. Also, while the Asides and other side stories have done well in covering Remnant's side of things, Convergence is coming to the point where it will also have to show the development of events there as well. Furthermore,there is still the need to fully address the reactions and accommodations that other characters are making, most notably Team JNPR and how they settled at this point, Blake and Weiss' reaction to Summer Rose, and how Connor Lloyd is holding up, due to being the boyfriend of Ruby Rose. No commentary on the actual Convergence event until that gets fleshed out, but I have concerns that the full scope and effect of such an event won't be properly given its due with the shorter chapters. A longer chapter with more details on a larger variety of characters ought to follow up this chapter, so as to truly set the stage for the big event. Best of luck.
FallenStar39 chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
And so it begins. Can't wait for the remnans to be in for the shock of their lives to discover earth, keep up the good work. Also, I know a lit of people have been talking about a possible war between Remnant and Earth, and honestly how that would play out is extremely interesting, but honestly I agree with one of your earlier comments in that I really can't see it happening, (although now that I think of it, the Remnans could demand territory on earth to serve as a refuge for their people, maybe in the north midwest and southern central Canada, since by Remnan standards the areas would be essentially unpopulated (considering any piece of viable land for them would likely have major city levels of population density, something that wouldn't go over well with anyone on earth, which if things got bad enough with the grim on remnant could be the cause of a war between the two). At the end of the day, both sides would clearly see that they have a lot more to gain from cooperating with one another rather than trying to fight one another, (especially after someone, maybe team RWBY after they go back, mentions to the Remnans that the terrans are no where near as weak as they might seem, with overwhelming numerical superiority, absurdly larger industrial capacity, and most of all nuclear weapons as deterrents). In the end they would likely focus on mutual economic and technological development, possibly with nations on earth aiding in the eradication of Grim, especially Nato since (at least so far) the way for them to come onto earth is right on their doorstep. Either way, I enjoyed this chapter, and can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/20/2016
So are the Gavin, Connor and the rest still friends with rwby or did the team defriend them.
Also with wiess she give's the the feeling of that even if they did find a way back she would stay due to how happy she is on earth with the whole im free thing but now with them being discovered she's pretty much lost the life now so suck for her.
TacoKing23 chapter 21 . 4/21/2016
THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME TO RUN OUT OF CHAPTERS NOOOO
TacoKing23 chapter 18 . 4/21/2016
Ah, the Trump interview. If only he had been at RTX that day.
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »