Reviews for Convergence
Guest chapter 21 . 4/17/2016
So I thought of how Remnans would react to there inevitable ISIS suicide bombings they will not doubt receve with that kind of tactic foreign to them.
(random civilian)
"OH DUST WTF THERE CRAZY MANIACS!"
(meanwhile in the white fang leader pov) "Well guys we just learned a new tactic here's you dust bomb vests"
(ironwood) " invade this area the Terrans call the middle east! Send in the androids!"
(salem)"..." (makes suicide grimm to combat mankind) "why haven't I thought of this yet?"
Xman321 chapter 21 . 4/19/2016
I hate you with the passion of a million suns. That final line...it makes me so excited for the next chapter, I get depressed when I realize I have to wait.

Otherwise, AMAZING work, as per usual.
Dubsteplover4eve chapter 21 . 4/16/2016
Quick question I thought about this and wondered well you know that an Otaku is someone who is obsessed by japanese culture well can the same happen with some remnans who might be Earthkuen(sound better when the computer says it and yes made up a word for it) remnans obessed with terran culture and like Otakus get bullied and trolled for it.

and for the heck of it how would remnans react to MLG since I always thought that stuff was so weird it's funny and with Wiess a cod player has must have experenced it before or at least once.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/16/2016
So when will the genocidal nazish child killing Remnans arrive? Want to see the ass kicking we'll give them make them learn that were not vermin to be killed off.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
Man I wonder how Taiyang would react to the who unknownly cheating on him and having another mans child thing not saying he would find out but wondering what he would do?
my guess go to earth and find and kill the shit out of the man, try to attack the child but get his ass kicked by summer and his two daughters before he could do anything. because he's properly a wreck by now and this info would not do well for his psyche.
Iron-ninja chapter 21 . 4/13/2016
AWWW COMEON IT WAS JUST GETTING TO THE BEST PART! keep going I want to see Rubys reactions
GreatWyrmGold chapter 19 . 4/13/2016
Wait...people care about the scientists' opinions on a new and seemingly-spiritual phenomena? *American* people, even? What kind of dream-world is this?
GreatWyrmGold chapter 17 . 4/12/2016
"As a scientist, it is almost as satisfying to learn about something entirely new, or even to be proven completely wrong, as it is to be proven right."
You're a bit off the mark. It's definitely more satisfying.
Fallout24 chapter 21 . 4/10/2016
So Summer meets her daughter after years away with her thinking she was dead well im happy for them and will be happy for the next chapter. Gavin feels like Yang's to much for him? phsss they were fine before he knew her real self so even with the secret out it's not like she is going to change dramaticaly on him (bisides the whole super non human alien thing) and people on and Spacebattles are strongly wanting Conner and Ruby to stay together and for the sake of having just a little romance I vote yes to and just because you can't write romance dosen't mean there are not ways around writing it (mostly off screen, small easy things like a hug or kiss, a simple I love you, ect). Torchwick is being a dick like always and why keep him and Neo alive again? Lastly seeing the Asides will the two teams(not sure if summer would with her being Terren mentally) go back to Remnant to join the offense against us or will they pull a avater Jake Sully and fight for earth?
PurelyBoredProcrastinator chapter 18 . 4/11/2016
I'm just wondering if Grimm are going to show up . . .
Cipher92 chapter 21 . 4/10/2016
Things are going to be very weird when team RWBY and JNPR realize that Ruby mom has been on Earth for more then decade and has another child in the mean time, things are going to be even weirder when they ask the question, how many people from Remnant come before them and would begs the question if the kingdoms were aware what on the other side for sometime.

Still, Roman and Neo seem to be comfortable where they are now since Gemstone is now giving what they want to keep them from thinking of escaping or killing everything for five minute before being destroyed by a reaper drone. Still when remnant come in Roman and Neo would likely do anything to stay away from Atlas prison with info on the criminal activity of Remnant.

Even then when Remnant meet with Earth Ozpin and Ironwood group would need to make sure there is no war going start as soon as soon as people started going in to Earth as Ozpin would like to find Cinder and avoid another great war and Ironwood would want to make sure their people would finally have peace from Grimm and would cooperated with Earth population for help with resources like Dust.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
Amazing chapter as usual but why do you have to tease us! But its not like I didn't see it coming. Rose finally reunites with Ruby at last. I can't wait for the next chapter. Gavin really seems troubled about dating a "celebrity" but it feels he doesn't want to break with Yang I hope they will work it out.
HAN SHOT THIRD chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
So the time has come there together again just hope it goes well. And it apperares Gavin and Yang are done...sucks but atleast he did what many people would have wanted to do he scored with the flaming sun dragon herself and not went to the hospital for broken/cracked bones afterwords. So goodish memories for him I guess. Unless some plot twist where she's all preggers from the banging but highly unlikely. Also feels like the act of being very "intimate" between Remnan and Terrens would be taboo because come on what Remnan (besides RWBY and JNPR) would want to be in a romantic relationship with a weak Terren?
Guest chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
"You scored with fucking Yang Xiao Long. I mean, human girl is one thing, Remnant girl is another, but fucking named character."

I knew it! HA I was right!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
Yang and Ruby's relationships are indeed going to be difficult but I still see it working. Sorry if this keeps getting brought up but one of the reasons I like these parings is because it's with terrans. To be honest Yang's talk with Gavin went better than I thought. I imagined there'd be a lot of screaming. I know you said various times you can't write romance but what you've written isn't bad. Not a soup opera but I wouldn't want it to be.
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »