Reviews for Convergence
DinoGuy2000 chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
Nice to see Roman being annoying as possible. Quite amusing. Looks like Ruby, Yang, and Rose are in for quite a reunion. I'll be looking forward to that. Those trials, if they happen, should be interesting. I'm looking forward to everything, really. Good work!
Tatopatato chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
All the chapter... During all of this chapter I was waiting for that encounter... And it didn't disappoint. I don't know if it's something that has to do with me, but whenever I see Summer and Ruby interact in any fanfiction my heart melts. Even if it's just Ruby opening the door and suddenly having her mother in front of her with just one word left to say. God damn I made myself sad again, even if this time it was with help.
Xavier Rall chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
At last, the reunion we have all been waiting for... which is likely about to be followed up by invasion from Atlas. By the way, how's Connor doing?
5 Coloured Walker chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
Boo! Cliffhanger!
A great chapter (Obviously, or I wouldn't feel so strongly), I eagerly await more!

Points on Robots vs People:
Robots are going to be cheaper to produce than people are to train. They'd have to be given how easy the push is for them to replace people (Particularly in Atlas), but also when you consider people easily take millions to train, despite training in mass. And when not trained most people are actually worse than useless unless in a position where they can't break without it being suicide, in which point they're still massively worse than regular soldiers.

Additionally, if I remember right you need around 10 people trained in support roles per person with a gun. That number's going to be lower for robots, if just because instead of needing medical professionals, cooks and a bunch of other support roles based around dealing with people, you just need mechanics. Psychologist? Why, the don't think. Food? They use the same power anything else does, simplifying logistics tremendously.

Also, it's historically taken roughly 10% casualties to break a group (Even in open warfare, outside of very specific situation, disease has always been the biggest killer of man.). How do you plan on breaking a robots moral?

And finally, while Remnant Robots aren't expected to be the equal of hunters they are expected to be the equal of soldiers, who while still mooks compared to huntsman, are Remnan people that have all the benefits of Aura and other biological quirks (I can't remember what this story gives them specifically). This particularly shows in Breach, where they are shown tough enough to drop from aircraft at heights you'd need 'chutes or ropes to drop from normally (Meaning at the very least, their legs can reliably be expected take blows that would break a humans), actively adapt their tactics to best defeat their foes in a situation that would leave people panicking.

There's four main reasons I see Remnant wouldn't curbstomp Earth. Earth has the home field advantage, Earth has been shown to have beyond visual range weapons that Remnant hasn't been shown to have (In particular, ICBMSatellite ImagingBye, while Remnant doesn't neccesarily have decent artillery, though they do have giant airships that could perform such a role. I don't remember their armament, however those planes would be much more expensive than a mortar with a well trained team.), and numbers mean that while Robotics and superior soldiers give a balancing mechanism any attritional battle will favor Earth, as Remnant's kingdoms are effectively 4 large war-torn states, two of which are deserts. That said, the 1 for X would go well above 50 (Lone Huntsmen are shown easily taking out large groups on their own without a sweat which includes military level robots, and those large groups would have a better base to build on than people, such as Aura and being robots with superhuman abilities).

The fourth reason just turns any fight on Earth into a curbstomp against Remnant. Dust doesn't work out of atmosphere, which suggests it only works on Remnant. I don't think that's the case with this fic, but imagine sending over a bunch of soldiers only to find them disarmed, and their supporting bots all turned off.
ImmortalEmperorWithAnEpicBeard chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
Yes,Update!

Gavin you score with FUCKIN YANG XIAO LONG! Do you realize how my countless self insert and OC who may or may not be selfinsert are paired with her?

And if I were to explain how Earth is a f up place without a second specie of humans or Grimm to Siena or any fuanus/Remnan.

People will turn on each other cause that human nature. When you think about it, Faunus are the same if they have their own planet and lack of grimm and only expansion and progess to look forward to.
Knight7572 chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
damm cinder and co got rekt and they won't be coming back from that any time soon and how did summer end up on earth in the first place
LionheartO'brien chapter 21 . 4/9/2016
Hi i enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to read more of it.
StreamingViking chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
Fucking cocktease man
LastOrder chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
You've update FAR TOO LONG ... and then you just left us a CLIFFY ?! How cruel can you you be!? T_T
AnimeVulpaGirl chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
Next chapter. Next chapter! NEXT CHAPTER!
Smithrooks chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
Ah, the good old cliffhanger ending. How I hate you...

As soon I saw the chapter name I had the thought of 'is that referring to the how long we've waited?' hehe. All in all, a great multifaceted chapter; we get to see a bit of everyone's situations here, with a focus on Rose. Torchwick's being annoying as ever, Siena's resigned to her fate, Aaron and Gavin are getting pissed and Team RWBY is about to witness a tearful reunion. Writing was fantastic as always, can't wait for more!
Just another rwby fanfic reader chapter 20 . 3/28/2016
Just wondering? In the emergence next, would the terran built an armor suit just like in Edge Of Tomorrow in order to fight incoming invasion from remnant?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/28/2016
Got a feeling that if remnans try to invade earth theres going to be nukes involved due to them not being human(space nazis) and it won't effect our planet so yeah loop holes and I bet they would feel fear and back off knowing that we hold the power to destroy there civilization(the only things keeping the grimm from wiping them out to extinction) with a push of a button unless aura prevents them from being nuked then well shit.
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
Oh man. I'm dying. I'M DYING.
BK2157 chapter 20 . 3/28/2016