Reviews for Convergence
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
lov.
Smithrooks chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
What. WHAT. WHAT? WHAT!?

Holy shit Summer is on Earth instead of being dead. I definitely did not see this coming...
Looks like she lost some memories from the trip over here; however she kept most of the important ones it seems. Not much to say about Sam and co. getting stuck at the airport, except that apparently Gemstone didn't get involved in their transportation.

Damn, I was not expecting that. Great and shocking chapter, can't wait for more!
mrwizard70 chapter 16 . 2/19/2016
mother of god i just being read that whole damn thing. mother of god. I want more, This is really really incredibly good. I don't know where you're going with it after convergence, but I will watch and wait eagerly. If you ever write a book, ill buy two copies. Literally enjoying as much as I enjoyed Rainbow six or anything else by TC.
Fallout24 chapter 16 . 2/17/2016
well the secret is out and now the world will change but in what form.

and cinder survived?...how? and lastly will the silver eye warrior magic stuff be added to since this was a pre RWBY thing just like the maidens.
Portalboat chapter 16 . 2/14/2016
This is kind of unrelated to the story, but what's your thoughts on the size of Vale? There's a cartographic analysis on the wiki (just google Cartographic Analysis RWBY, first result) that pins it at a low end of 990,087 square kilometers - about the size of the country of Egypt.

Do you agree with that, or do you think it's smaller?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/14/2016
I never believed Cinder was the main villain in emergence. I never even believed
Canon- Cinder was the main villain in the show. But how did Cinder survive that onslaught? Sure, she's powerful but she has limits. Are you going to add anything from the recent episode? Like Salem, the wicked witch inspired character I believe.
Will the government preform autopsy on the faunus bodies and recover their weapons to study? Just how similar are Emergence-Cinder and Canon-Cinder? Does she have part of the fall maiden's power like Canon and just how smart is she compared to Canon?
MalaysianIdiot chapter 16 . 2/14/2016
I know lots of people find this Malaysia stuff horribly offensive and slightly worrying, but I personally think it's kinda funny. I'm definitely not condoning this, and the reviews section for a story this great is certainly not the place for political commentary of any kind. Still, the garbage is sitting there and the author doesn't want to delete it for fear of limiting free speech (a decision I wholeheartedly support them on). These trolls aren't going to go away until we can prove to them that we don't care anymore. In the mean time, I'm going to keep laughing at them.
It should be noted that I'm one of the few people out there who's immune to this kind of trolling, so I'm definitely in the minority. This kind of behavior should not be encouraged, but until goes down I don't think it's possible for me to take these trolls seriously.
Guest51172134 chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
I really love this series so far, I'm hoping we can see some more fun chapters for team RWBY and JNPR on Earth much like the Aliens Among Us side story. Keep up the good work!
Harbinger chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
Already expressed my thoughts elsewhere (Spacebattles, yay), but I really really do love your storytelling too.

Words cannot give justice to it. Your writing is brilliant, so keep it up, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Luhar1997 chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
another great chapter in the epic story of a fan fiction.
while it can be safe to say that cinder is no longer a problem anymore, it does open a can of worms since because of this there will be a lot of hostile action against anything that is furry related especially by those on the right. how would this attack affect the furture of our nation.
p.s. I have been wondering since you said that some remnants are trapped on our world, do you think that they have some kids who can used arua since some of these kids were born in america world they american patriot or would they be loyal to remnant.
Ahardie chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
Well, this chapter made me feel sad. Well done for that achievement.
Xavier Rall chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
Everything has been officially blown wide open! Personally, I would love to see how Team RWBY's classmates react to all of this, like Connor, Aaron, their friends, and the girls from Weiss' business class. However, I am left with a question: since Remnans can, accidentally, go to Earth, how does the return trip work? Basically, how will Earth meet Remnant? I cannot wait to find out.
hirshja chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
You reference "going old school with an island prison" in the review responses. It would probably need to be isolated from Terran prison as well right? So... Alcatraz refitted to be modern?
The Layman chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
Dude, just...don't even talk to me about Volume 3, episode [censor]ing 11! It's just...things happened, that's all I'll say.

And yeah, onscreen character deaths have been confirmed; I laughed at Roman's death because it was too perfect how it happened! Still, no one has actually killing someone else yet, and I'm not counting Penny because she's a robot and can be rebuilt. (Even the RWBY Wiki has parenthesis around the word "killed" on her character page, so I'm holding out hope.)

Anyway, I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter. Can't wait to hear how Team JNPR's doing.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
A good chapter, I look forward to more.
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »