Reviews for Convergence
Mader Levap chapter 11 . 11/30/2017
For a supposedly "realistic" fic, a lot of random people recognize characters from niche show...
Empty Promise chapter 15 . 10/21/2017
In a World of Dusts and Huntresses...Cinder was all but unstopable...
In a World of Life and Death...all it took was a Hellfire missile to the chin...
Bad ass. Thank you for not NERFing the military:)
TheUndeadGoth chapter 27 . 6/19/2017
Well, looks like I was right from the first installment, you've done a fabulous job with each instsllment as of yet, and I'm still completely enthralled by the entirety of yhe story set up. Can't wait to start 'The Remnan Exchange' and finally finish the Asides.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/15/2017
magic bullshit portal opening at the most inconvenant/conventant time ever? I don't weather I like this event or not... whelp too late now. I've loved this story so far... only real problem is the chapter lenght... but even then thats nitpicky. Keep up the good work on what ever your up to next cause this stories already completed!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
People in the comments keep talking about potential war with Remnant's kingdoms, but I'm more interested in the possibility of providing aid. Various Earthican countries, prominently including the U.S., have a long tradition of providing military and economic aid to allies at war, and since all the Kingdoms are in some respects at permanent war with Grimm, I'm sure that providing aid would be supported by some of the population, even if nobody ever actually did it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
You occasionally seem to ignore that RWBY is animated but the characters in this story (presumably) aren't.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
Best chapter! Well maybe not, but it was certainly really interesting watching adults, and experienced criminals at that, interact with the situation.
sittolog000 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
something hit me as I read, the show is represented as at least semi accurate early on, though how are english and "Valec" a perfect match? going from a logical route Remnens and terrans wouldn't be able to understand each other.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/15/2016
That Faunus who was caught is dead. She did a terrorist attack in Texas. They're going to fry her.
Cipher92 chapter 27 . 7/16/2016
The end of a era of two world separate now into an era of one world.

Adam and the White Fang are certainly going to regret a lot of things now since they are the ones that shot first when the trial goes live and that the faunas will hate them so many more reasons, and are putting the Earth on the same list as the remnant people as enemies of their kind. Also, nice quote off of Dr Martin Luthor King; too bad that Adam think it a quote from her novel.

SDc will certainly be affected as the concept of unions, minimum wages, and other business practices will be discuses in the future as these standards are the reasons we don't have many issues or incidents with employees making trouble for better work conditions.

Salem is certainly the wild card of all this, and Rooster Teeth notes are likely going to mention her as the most dangerous thing on Remnant and now Earth. Hope that the notes will tell anyone how to take her down, because letting her go without any resistant will be painful.
Thunderboom5 chapter 27 . 7/14/2016
So what, are Team RWBY, JNPR, Gavin, Conner and all their other friends just supposed to pretend that the past year didn't happen? Seems kind of unfair that they all seem so quick to not make any effort to try and either stay on Earth or at the very least keep in contact with each other. At least that's the vibe I got.
Smithrooks chapter 27 . 7/14/2016
And so we come to the end. A lot is still unresolved; there's definitely plenty to explore in this universe just yet. The merging of the worlds has so many potential perspectives to explore, I'm looking forward to seeing it! I wonder when Salem will act... and Schnee drama will always be interesting, if difficult to watch. I especially liked the tidbit with Blake spewing Martin Luther King Jr. quotes at Adam; taking the piss out of him that way is hilarious.
Chris Ganale chapter 27 . 7/13/2016
After accidentally stumbling onto this project's trope page while doing a wiki walk in support of my own, I'm glad I finally broke my standing resolution to not read RWBY fics because of an (admittedly-uninformed) presumption that they would be bad. A week of binging in every available moment and I've caught up to the present. And it was worth every second.

From the beginning, it was well-written, characterized well, and read like a plausible direction RT could have gone in. It even managed to overcome my traditional distaste of first-person perspective. The technical side of the story was also pleasant in its accuracy, enough so to satisfy the very critical eye I turn toward anything remotely involving the military in fiction. Even MORE impressive for accuracy of the US military for not being a US national. Bravo, sir.

A few standout points that leap to the front of my mind:

As a low-level Target peon, I took extra humor from that subtle shot at our ill-fated Canada branch.

Blake and Weiss hooking up took me by surprise, and felt a little like a case of Pair the Spares, but I'm guilty of the same thing and it was actually quite refreshing after the initial surprise.

Re: Cinder and goons vs. the US Army; as we say in the military, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

That said, I greatly look forward to the coming interquel and the sequel to follow. Would that I could take inspiration from your successes and speed up my own project.
xthedarkgrimreaper chapter 27 . 7/11/2016
Alright I’m confused, You keep saying cinder is dead, but then you said she’s still alive
DinoGuy2000 chapter 27 . 7/11/2016
It looks like RWBY and JNPR are going to get mostly caught up on the events they missed at home. Just in time to decide if they want in the Vytal Festival, which they definitely seem to be interested in. Then Penny, Sun, and Neptune get to learn about Earth. I wonder how much would be glossed over. Sam and the others have no idea what to do in this situation, just like everyone else. At least they don't carry the responsibilities of nations with their decisions. Still, it does add a nice perspective. Ah, Gavin and Connor. Forced into the sidelines. I wonder how they'll turn out. Hmm, Roman and Siena. I'm sure Roman will think of some way to turn this to his advantage, or at least try to. As for Siena, I'm actually hoping she ends up alright. Looks like Adam is going to focus the White Fang on Blake for a little bit. At least until he finds an opportunity to further his cause. Siegfried getting involved, eh? That could be quite problematic, for quite a few groups. Weiss is obviously going to be the first to see problems. Still, he's not an idiot. So long as relations remain non-violent, he shouldn't make very large problems. At least until his situation deteriorates. At least the Queen won't be attempting to destabilize the situation, at least until the trails have been scrubbed away. Ozpin and the others are definitely going to have their hands full. At least Salem is patient. Though, I'm sure she'll be able to capitalize on the situation at the worst possible time for our protagonists. Oh, my. So much to look forward to. So much to worry about. As usual, you've got me eagerly awaiting the next part. Awesome chapter! Excellent work!
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »