Reviews for Convergence
Le MAO chapter 27 . 7/10/2016
And so ends Convergence. May there be peace between the two worlds...

Oh, who am I kidding? Some shit's bound to go down.

Don't worry Conner! Love can survive many things! You and Ruby will make it through this!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2016
Well at least Ozpin doesn't know chemical weapons ,fuck I just jinxed it!
Ajd3po chapter 27 . 7/9/2016
SDC VS Exxon and Shell. Oh that's gonna be fun.
SanDemonMax chapter 27 . 7/9/2016
I'm going to guess Torchwick and Neo vs USA, and Siena vs USA will be done by the Second Interquel? Or rather, to make the comparison as clear as I can, ESI will be to Convergence as Aliens Among Us is to Emergence
ChimaTigon chapter 27 . 7/9/2016
Is there going to be a sequel?
ItzABlueWulf chapter 27 . 7/9/2016
So this is the end... not as exciting as i thought but still damn good, can't way for the next chapter of the series! On another note, how do you think a possible exchange of tecnology would work? Wouldn't it be kind of one-sided, since Earth biggest ostacle to get to a level as advanced as Remnant or even more, is simple related to energy sources? When you think about it, the main reason for which we didn't built a Metal Gear, Iron Man's armour or laser guns, it's because we can't create a power source small enough to fit in and yet powerfull enough to keep it running and Dust would be just the right thing.
StreamingViking chapter 27 . 7/9/2016
salem you are going to get nuked the shit out of.
Pmanm chapter 27 . 7/8/2016
Thus ends the sequel to one of the smartest RWBy Fanfics I've seen. Can't wait for intermession.
2 things I really hope are addressed tho, 1. Remnant's Moon and hopefully a moon landing & 2. What happens when Remnat's have children on Earth and vis-versa for Terrans on Remnant.
If these are never addressed it's fine, you probably have this already planned out and those aren't big enough plot points or are being saved for the future.
Keep up the good work! :)
5 Coloured Walker chapter 27 . 7/8/2016
An amazing epilogue that leaves me eagerly awaiting the next steps.

As for your response to Wind, I'd like to point out while 'illegal', America did put lots of Japanese people in 'Internment' camps during WW2, and there's building support for Muslims to be put in similar camps based on the precedent that it was done before with the Japanese... I wouldn't be surprised if your version of 'Trump' goes campaigning claiming he's going to keep all the Remnan's and Grim on the Remnant side of the portals.
Herofire chapter 27 . 7/8/2016
Wow, there's... a lot happening here.
Something's telling me I should catch up on the snippets you've been writing.
Anyhow, good to see how these characters are handling all this madness. (More RWBY, yay!)
Weiss father... I get why you did it, but I've never liked stories that paint him as an unrepentant villain. It fits what little we know of him so far, but I've always figured he be more of a grey morality. After all, he is a business man, not a super-villain. Still, your story, and like I said, it does fit.
Can't help but wonder if RWBY will need to go on a exercise binge... I mean, obviously they're not terribly out of shape, but they've mentioned that they haven't been keeping up with their training.
Anyways, good chapter, can't wait for the next story.
Ben Downed Again chapter 26 . 7/8/2016
Just saying this but if I had heard they where going to invade our world before we had contacted them I would be very distrustful of them since that means genocide or slavery would have happened so yeah they might want to keep there lack of morals and murderous genocidal tendencies hush hush.

Also just a quick question due to it poping in my head what would Remnans think of Hitler and his Nazi party? Since I bet they never encountered someone so evil and cruel in there world before. Even if there there genocidal to Terrans they wouldn't wipe themselves out due to stupid reasons like genetic superiority like what Hitler tried to do to most of the Earth. (well they might try to exterminate the Faunus even if you ignore or chop off(never understood why they never thought do that) the animal parts there basically humans. Again lack of morals or humanity.) But again what would there view on them be?
Guest chapter 26 . 7/8/2016
Well I got the feeling there going to be very pissed off when we give them the worst thing a human being can receive AIDS and HIV since there going to be that one Remnan who will be curious about Terrans in a sexual way gets the disease by accident and screws them all over like the gay Canadian guy that gave aids to the rest the Americas which lead to Europe getting it to somewhere down the line. Unless aura protect against that stuff then there very lucky to have AIDS/HIV preventing soul magic.
Fallout24 chapter 26 . 7/6/2016
the word don't should be next to know.
WindOFDeath4 chapter 26 . 7/6/2016
Wow so no one in the government or public cares or acknowledge that fact that people who can be labeled living weapons might be living among us at the ready to kill? Wow what retards.
Sure some are good some are bad and with some not even at hunter level like the goons and white fang but with people who can move at super speed,bullet proof,can lift cars with ease, and have soul magic like metal bending and pyrokinesis who are killers and the "bad guys" that doesn't matter and can't take the chance. They are a danger to the public and national security so unless you want drones to fly around them at all times them living with us is a bunch of crap.
No wonder Connor broke up with Ruby way to different and for the people who keep saying they want them back together one day in the series not going to happen since 1. Different species that are to different culture and physical wise. 2. she is suppose to be a ultimate warrior due to her silver eyes so yeah wayyyyy out of his league. 3. He is in both worlds eyes a civilian aka the random guy in the crowd she would want a huntsman aka a main character type to be with instead of random guy like those black silhouettes from season 1 . 4. A night being with each other (if you get my meaning) would result in a trip to the emergency room and a lower body cast if he's lucky if not permanent lose of his lower body since again Terran bodies are weak as tissue paper compared to Remnans and the result is them being sexually incomparable.
Fallout24 chapter 26 . 7/4/2016
So it's now a time of uncertainty has began. Have nothing to say but will defiantly be waiting for Emergence Second Interquel and Emergence Next. I know when they will come out but will be waiting.
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »