Reviews for Convergence
Remus Torchwick chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This story and emergence are some of my favorite stories out of all of fanfiction. If Emergence and Convergence had an animation version my life would be complete. Though I know there will most likely never be an animation adaption keep up the good work.
FallenStar39 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
YAY, its finally here, Ive been looking forward to this one for a long time, and so far it hasn't disappointed. Keep up the good work!
Cat and her cat chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
CHRIS YE BACK!
THIS MADE MY DAY!
YAY!
Have a cookie (::)
averhan chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Hell yeah, excited to see Convergence! JNPR gets lost in DC, woohoo!
Le MAO chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Well, like I said, Convergence is at hand. And here we are. Now it is time to see where all this goes.

JNPR is now on Earth...ten bucks says that Nora hurts someone by mistake since she's...well, Nora. Ren will have to keep a closer eye on here than never before.

HA! Good luck paying for the food! They just arrived and already they're gonna get in trouble. Nothing a few washed dishes won't fix...then again, they might BREAK those dishes by mistake since...well, you know them being stronger and all.

Wonder how Jaune will feel about that. Back on Remnant, he was the weakest student at the Academy. Now...well, he's still the weakest out of RWBY and JNPR, but on Earth...he's basically the equivalent of a superhero.
GreatWyrmGold chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Perspective changes could be made clearer. Also, I can't help but imagine that old guy dressed up like Alex DeLarge.

Can't wait to see how Summer—I'm sorry, Ms. Drake—gets dragged into this. And when the masquerade starts breaking down...probably around when JNPR tries to pay for breakfast with Lien.
Speaking of which, those are some fast redditors...
winxfan808 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
YAY, there here! This chapter seemed so great. As always I love how you make the character interaction with people from the real world so interesting, and I can't wait to see how Gemstone will react to having a full job now, as well as what other new things might happen. I look forward to the upcoming chapters! :D
Tatopatato chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
AW YES! HERE WE GO AGAIN!
This story doesn't go immeadiatly in my favourites, as usually the third chapter of a story isn't as good as the others. Don't get me wrong: I'm planning for you to give me a reason to favourite this in two or so chapters. Counting on it.

YEAH! Couldn't bare to wait more!
CalligoMiles chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Great as always. But how did JNPR stay together while RWBY got scattered all across the world?
Knight7572 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
what happened to team jnpr in the ending of those left behind is most likely if not what was responsible for sending team rwby to earth before the start of emergence
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44