Reviews for Convergence
Guest chapter 26 . 7/3/2016
If you think about it the remnans have perfect health since they aren't shown to get physical and mental terran diseases like brittle bone disease, heart disease, cancer, and schizophrenia.

lucky bastards.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/2/2016
I got a feeling the remnans are going to love our internet with all the fun stuff on it.

examples: Tourettes guy,epic fails, MLG.
Cipher92 chapter 26 . 7/4/2016
The end of a stable era of peace into a era of unknown and danger for both Earth and Remnant. You got to wonder how much will change in the future. Only time will tell, but for now they should enjoy the peace while they still can.

For Roman, Neo and the surviving white fang member, Roman and Neo would likely make a deal on staying out of prison by giving them info on the criminal organization of Remnant so the agency of the world would be ready for Remnant criminal organization.

But for the surviving member of the White Fang she would likely be given a fair and speedy trial but the White Fang reputation will be put into question as now they are known to shoot and kill innocence Civilian that had no reason to harm them. I wonder how will Adam and the White Fang will recover from something this bad and is working with Humans, which would make them Hypocrites in the eyes of many.

For team RWBY from what I been able to find, Ruby has gone from naive idealist to mature young adult that can understand the world around her, Weiss from a rich snub to more impulsive down to to earth who can now call out on her old man publicly, Blake to from jaded cynic to finding some hope in peaceful protest again in our history, and Yang from wild adrenaline junkie to a more cautious and serious caring sister.

For the Dragon the reason the Grimm manage to overwhelm the Vale forces, is that Atlas military lost control of their drones and that the White Fang came in with more Grimm, and that all their forces couldn't reorganize their force in time for the dragon. Now that the virus is remove and Atlas has full control of their Drones and without Cinder to get the Grimm for the White Fang without getting attack themselves can't go go Vale without heavy resistance, the dragon can easily be taken down with some well place laser guide cruise Missiles not a nuke because the radiation will be too close to Vale.

And from what I heard from the spacebattle forums, poor Amber but at least her power would now be safety put into someone not Pyrrha and to someone more ready for them, and would died in peace that Cinder will not have them.
Iron-ninja chapter 26 . 7/2/2016
So if this is the end of convergence what will you do now?

I like to see more of the life of team RWBY on now what there life will be now on
Firehawk242 chapter 26 . 7/2/2016
Mmm. I'm going to have to ask a question about the Grimm not traversing the portals. They're naturally drawn to negative emotions, and Earth has many, many times the population of Remnant. Those portals should be like giant beacons to the Grimm. Why wouldn't they be inclined to cross? There's more food on the other side.
StreamingViking chapter 26 . 7/1/2016
i cant wait for season 3 to be shown to the crew.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
I can't help but wonder about the fate of the surviving White Fang member (I forgot her name) currently in custody.
Smithrooks chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
Aaaaand we made it. With no bombs dropped and no major disasters. Hooray!

When I said 'bad things could happen' if ISIS went through the portal, I was thinking less of the damage they could do and more on the diplomatic nightmare that it would be. Well, looks like everything turned out at least neutrally.

This ending makes it clear to see that the Interquel will definitely have quite a bit of plot. RWBY and JNPR really can't go back to their normal lives after this. I expect questions from other teams, Valic citizen's reactions and more to be present. It's going to be great to read!

This story has been a very realistic journey depicting the impacts of Remnant and Earth coexisting. The politics and personal agendas are all believable yet not overly complicated, and the RWBY villains being on Earth was handled very well. Looking forward to the epilogue!
DinoGuy2000 chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
Oh, wonderful! Things have stabilized a bit, that's very good. Yes, there are always going to be loose ends and threats. Nice to see Ironwood kept a cool head after learning that his secrets may not be very well kept. Hopefully he finds that virus thing Cinder uploaded. I do hope the talks lead to a nice treaty, though there are several loose ends and threats, as you said. Ah, I look forward to seeing more of this series. Quite a nice chapter. Good work!
Tatopatato chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
I fucking love this series. You're like "oliticspoliticspoliticsmilitaryspoliticspolitics" and the suddenly romance. Sudden transition best transition
Herofire chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
Good chapter, although I'm starting to wonder what Ironwood's going to do now...
Speaking of which, why do I feel like the President's about to get shot?
5th Dimension chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
Alright, all the major action has been gone through, we've set up something to step off of...

And now we have to step off of it. Part of what I don't like is that this series is a lot of set ups to something bigger... and never seeming to actually get there. I like watching it get there, but it still doesn't seem to pay off when I'm expecting a payoff.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
A great chapter, I look forward to seeing this stories ending, and what comes from it.
Pmanm chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
Well at least the world isn't going to he'll just yet. But I do have a feeling some conflict will be coming in the third fic. 20 years seems like just enough time for some Remant nation to get corky and try to pull a fast one on, say Madagascar or some other third world country. That or we get a Remant attempt at Lebensraum using Earth-Remant hybrids in technology. I don't know, but you're going to do something evil, I just know it.

Also I really like how you've done how each government has reacted to Remant's existence. It's as realistic as discovering a world where superheroes exist can be.
Sigma of Prisium chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
Now that's a good way to close this. I wonder how the next story would look like, especially since you mentions Emergence Next is set 20 years after.
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »