Reviews for Convergence
Knight7572 chapter 26 . 6/29/2016
i like this and your stargate sg-1 and rwby crossover would have made a funny episode of the actual programme
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2016
I know this is out of left field but does team RWBY like South Park or Family Guy not asking for reactions just a yes or no answer.
Sigma of Prisium chapter 25 . 6/29/2016
"You don't really believe they have doomsday devices, do you?" Qrow asked.

*Earth delegates and RWBY team immediately thought of the vast number of nuclear weapons all around the world*

Yup definitely no doomsday device. :D *whistle*

Well this is certainly tense especially when the portals over previous locations opened up. Looking forward for the next chapter and the coming epilogue.
Fallout24 chapter 25 . 6/26/2016
Well shit just hit the fan. Well wonder how they will get out this situation. Well the Syria one is easy just drone strike the area clean of all hostiles and ask the remnans to close the Syria and Ukraine portals and were all good. and boy imagine how wore things would be if team rwby was not discovered and this was a shock to all involved boy that would have made certain situations way worse with the whole human nature to react badly to the unknown thing.
TacoKing23 chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
Dude, dealing with an alien world is tricky. Every chapter lately has been riveting.
Sigma of Prisium chapter 16 . 6/28/2016
FACK! I knew it! Cinder's still alive! The world has just been turned upside down.
Sigma of Prisium chapter 15 . 6/28/2016
I somehow suspect we aren't seeing the last of Cinder. But I do hope that's the last we saw of her here. Then I know things will start looking more bleak later especially with reference to that Spectral Dust that Cinder spoke about, and implied to be presence/common?

Well two dozen hellfire missiles will disintegrate almost anything with sheer explosions and heat.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2016
I just want someone to gather some remnans to play a game of cards against humanity for reasons.
Cipher92 chapter 25 . 6/25/2016
Things are getting bad for Earth as multiple countries are facing a possible invasion and war, some at the worst possible time mainly with Ukraine and Syria.

Still at least some elements of Atlas military are willing to go against the queens orders on invading and negotiate terms of peace between the countries. Still Ukraine and and Syria are in the most danger as war and conflict could cause a surge of Grimm to come in and invade the middle east and Eastern Europe by either Russia, Atlas, and or ISIS.

Still, the Russian can be still be negotiate with NATO and the United Nations to back off until thing are clearer, but with ISIS I think they will likely be on enemies Number one to every country as they can't stop fighting or negotiate with Atlas, and will cause a Grimm surge that will cause surrounding nations to make a case to the United Nation to stop ISIS before the Grimm start going beyond Syria.

Still Vale destruction, require Cinder Group(that you kill off before the end of volume 3) to do a couple thing, one change the line up of who fights who to have Mercury be in the finals, two have Yang frame for bad sportsmanship who like with team RWBY are too out of shape to be in the Tournament, three expose Penny in the worst way possible by having Pyrrha under Emerald control destroy her to set off the Grimm and Four hijack Atlas mechs to get the opening she need to the Fall Maiden.

Without that the White Fang can't get close to Blake and Yang without going through the combine Earth, Atlas, and Vale security at Beacon academy and that Gemstone would be aware of Cinder partnership with White Fang would end when they are inform of Cinder death.
Telron chapter 25 . 6/23/2016
Great story series so far. I look forward to the next chapter now
Guest chapter 25 . 6/21/2016
The most important question that stands right is how will Trump fuck this up big since he unfortunately has a lot of Americans backing him up listening to everything he says with approval and cheer.

"let's build a wall around remnant and ban Remnans!"
GodOfAllSaiyans chapter 25 . 6/21/2016
Here is what I think Faunus would think on Earth stuff
Japan: love for the love that animal people get there
Hitler and Nazis related groups:hate (maybe Adam might use ideals for ideas for the "destruction of the human races of Remnant and Earth"
Furries: Like? hate? maybe think it's creepy?
MKJ: Love may use peace tactics to help gain civil rights and reduce racism
Black Panthers: respect (for white fang members)
Holocaust: horrified (may be worrying that there planet may do that to them one day)
RWBY Show: opinions vary
Earth Humans: opinions vary but more on the like side due to not being the humans
that treated them like animals and shit.
Earth terrorist (ISIS, Al Qaeda, ect): interesting and may copy tactics like suicide vest and civilian assault groups (for white fang members)
and that's what I think what the Faunus would think on Earth stuff
I may be wrong on one or some of the subjects so correct me if I am please.
If not then cool got them spot on.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/20/2016
Got the feeling that there is going to be a Lex Luthor like antagonist later on since out of everyone on Earth there might be that one person who is very rich,incredibly intelligent, and very influential who wants to say "screw Remnant for interfering in Earth's culture and business *mumbling* especially my business" and just spends half there time undermining Remnans and there kingdoms anyway possible.
SUPERHAPPYFUNGUY chapter 25 . 6/20/2016
So just a quick question since Roses hybrid daughter had me thinking and wondered if hybrids if trained are Raiden level fighters? There is also the question of if this meeting of two worlds will break up family's or not since the Remnans on earth will forced to go back to there home world causing the ones with family's to forever break up and that would cause some very bad media for both worlds. Since even in America there is bad media and up cry for illegal immigrant who started family's here being forced back with said immigrants wanting to stay with there family's and the public wanting them to stay also. So that might be some detail that should not be ignored due to how important it is for earth/remnant relations.
DarkFlameOfSouls chapter 25 . 6/18/2016
Well ISIS has a portal and trust me they may be a bunch of crazy religious fanatical idiots but they are dangerous and tactical so if they can regroup with a bigger force to repel the grimm they will have there own portal to Remnant. So Remnant better prepare for the death squads and suicide bombers since I would not be surprised if they tried to take over a few villages or blow up one of the Kingdoms walls to let the grimm in. The worst one would have to be the portal in Ukraine since Russia is know for the "we give no shit or take any" attitude and if ANY hostilities is shown by the Remnans *cough Atlas cough* they would not hesitate to invade the Kingdom that attacks since Russia is know as the country no nation wants to mess with not even the Americans would want to mess with Russia but for the reasons of wasting a lot of resources and starting WW3 aka possible nuclear apocalypse. So overall remnant faces the horrors of ISIS atrocities and the possible infamous Russian Swarm (seriously the just roll in with large numbers and heavy weapons)
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »