Reviews for Convergence
Knight7572 chapter 25 . 6/17/2016
are you planning to off adam after what he did to yang in chapter 11 of volume 3?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/17/2016
everyone on space battles is saying nuke salem but really had they ever thought that there can be a chance to make allies with the grimm queen? Small chance but since were not remmens and from different reality that might help convince her to be friends with earth due to not being the people she hates.
Fallout24 chapter 24 . 6/17/2016
Well that ended peacefully thankfully and boy even after that display there only a little impressed man tough crowd. lastly oh boy how weird thing will be for them to know that they are know due to a cartoon on the internet.
luhar1997 chapter 24 . 6/13/2016
while first contact gone perfectly well, i can't help but think that something would go wrong soon enough. as for the queen possibly ordering an invasion of earth soon, not really surprise considering most world leaders sometimes makes stupid mistakes as well.
on the A.I. front, I do not oppose them per say, but I am oppose to giving them to too much power that could be used against humanity not because they would do it for the evil, but because there is a chance they become self-aware by accident which in my definition would mean being able to feel emotions, which I consider the equivalent of giving a child the assess to nuclear lunch code. but in case Penny I would make an exception because she was designed from the get-go to feel emotions so she would have time to developed maturely into a rational young Adult. so considering A.I. is now a possibility now, I am assuming there will be stronger regulations against it now considering that it would stupid not to.
Smithrooks chapter 24 . 6/13/2016
Well, first contact has been made! It wasn't the smoothest possible, but it was far from the worst possible outcome. Now if only the Queen wouldn't interfere... I guess we'll see what happens. If Remnant goes to war against Earth, they're going to get absolutely demolished; let's hope it doesn't come to that. Great chapter as always, looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Luhar1997 chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
great chapter, anyway so anyway selma plans for vale has failed due to fact that 1. Cinders dead, 2. vytle festivities are delayed or cancel, 3. the virus in the tower would be detected and destroyed. so anyway hers plans are ruined now. so now she will now lay low and go back to the planning board. assuming that cinders is working for Selma or she even exist in this remnant. anyway she would be more smarter than cinder in dealing with earth as she will try to learn anything they can about earth. as for any other people she has working for her they are most likely unwitting pawns in her plan for the extinction of the human race, since not a lot of people would willing to cause a genocide of their own species.
Mysteryman chapter 24 . 6/5/2016
I would really love to see an Earth vs Remnant. Ironwood vs Trump, who would win? Dual pistols vs dual chins.
Iron-ninja chapter 24 . 6/5/2016
Awesome finally new chapter in curious how everyone at beacon will be seeing both team RWBY and JNPR back
NovemberBlues chapter 24 . 6/7/2016
Another good chapter, I especially liked the cliff hanger ending, leaving the discussion up to the readers imagination like that.

As an aside, this is beginning to remind me more and more of "First Contact" by Animus of Masada, from the Mass Effect side of . Is that intentional? A part of your influences in the work? Or coincidence?
Cipher92 chapter 24 . 6/4/2016
Bomb is load and ready to drop on Remnant, wander how will everyone will react to the fact that Earth knows more about you then you want, and I wander if Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth will become Prophets if their notes were given to them.

Both Taiyang and Qrow are lucky that Summer is back and no damage could be done to the first contact group, and even luckily still that both team RWBY and JNPR are back home with no permanent damage to them(no Yang losing an arm, Pyrrha dying and Blake going into hiding). In fact I think that Vale and Beacon is spare a horrible fate if they didn't start this project with the other Kindgoms.

Still, there the fact that Salem will likely know that her plans with Cinder has fail when Earth is reveal to her. Since the Vytal Festival will be delay and likely cancel for first contact, Cinder is confirm dead and Fall Maiden power going back to Amber, and with the Virus remove soon with help of Earth, she will need to plan ahead on how to deal with Earth and their knowledge on her and the Grimm.

And from what I been reading up on spacebattle, using a nuke need to be precise because if it miss Salem she would likely go into hiding and wait for the chance to strike at Earth itself as she would be smart enough to know that Earth can't throw to many nukes without damaging Remnant environment or cause political problem in the long run.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/2/2016
This will be a long strange story.
Ajd3po chapter 19 . 6/3/2016
I actually think you made the that idiot tv guest sound smarter than he would have in real life. Also don't worry about making fun of our politics and politicians. We do it all the time. It's how we survive all that bullshit.
Ajd3po chapter 17 . 6/3/2016
Yessssss! The badass that is Neil Degrasse Tyson has made his appearance at last.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 24 . 6/3/2016
Lov.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 24 . 6/2/2016
I was quite excited to see the update in my email, and I wasn't disappointed. Ah, good that Taiyang took some time to think. Ozpin is quite a good influence I see. Heh. This chapter was quite interesting, and amusing. The fight was quite fun to read, and the Remnans observations about what they saw on Earth was interesting. Now, the meeting has begun. This started out relatively well, and I can only hope the situation continues to be, ah, peaceful might be the word I'm looking for. Perhaps Ironwood may be a bit displeased, depending on how he handles not being present and what both sides reveal to each other. Or maybe he shows up later. I'll just wait and see. Oh, I can barely wait. Excellent chapter! Good work!
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »