Reviews for The Hero Heart
Tsukimine12 chapter 6 . 3/6/2018
Beautiful bromance
Loooooved it!
OceanBreaker chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
Review at the start-nice Review of the beginning-juicy Revival of the end-EXTRA JUICY! Keep up the great work! I can't wait for your next one (because I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL MAKE ANOTHER STORY)!
A Human chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
I just want to say that this is a really nice and touching story and I loved it a lot. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Neat start! Like how the charaters are written
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2017
Poor Mario.
Never doubt the power of an overprotective mother.
Purpletshirt chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
Loved the series it is amazing and, is one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
I love the happy ending :) So awesome! I also love the epilogue :) I praise you for being a Great author :) Overall, I love this story :)
MintyScarlet chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Awwwww...such a great story! I loved the brotherly interections they had, especially the ending with Mama, haha. I wonder if Luigi learned the death glare from Mario Kart or if he applied it to his enemies after his practice here ;) Anywho, excellent story! I absolutely enjoyed the suspense in every chapter, even though the entire thing was already written when I started :)
Sonar chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
It's good.
Luigibro01 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
I thought it'd be Mr.L. My #1 Evil man.
LuckyLadybug chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
What a great climax and ending! The whole scene between the brothers t the chasm is both beautiful and heartbreaking. It's very squeeable when Luigi's determination not to lose Mario enables him to be able to save him as well as to stop Dreamy King Boo!

The fight scene is so intense! I like how it ends slightly ominously, with Dreamy King Boo saying he'll always be what Luigi fears most, but then he does end up locked away. There's a slight opening for a sequel, if you ever want to write one.

And the epilogue is nice and cute! Everything wrapped up, everyone happy, and the only concern being what to tell Mama. Which is probably a pretty big concern, actually. LOL.

What an awesome, feel-good story, full of sibling squee! I love that last conversation between Mario and Luigi, where they're discussing how they work best as a team. They totally do!
Sonar chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
An interesting chapter. Hope you leave a cliff hanger for the next chapter.
LuckyLadybug chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Oh wow. What an intense chapter! Typical that the creep would trick them into capturing a copy of himself. But oh man, separating the brothers and forcing Luigi into making such a horrible choice ... ! Such a cliffhanger.
Pikminfan24 chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
More please! Don't give up Dreamy Luigi stand up and fight!
Poltergust6000 chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
What a cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what'll happen next! This is good, please keep going!

Poltergust6000