Reviews for Harry Malfoy
bookwormgena1987 chapter 12 . 11/3
Love the story it's cute can't wait for the next chapter
bookwormgena1987 chapter 3 . 11/3
I myself I had been wondering that where Narcissa was. I guess you would explain that for their on in story?
vangogh32 chapter 12 . 10/29
I would love to see an update. Hope you are doing well!
Meel Jacques chapter 12 . 10/2
Awwwn I love this fic. Really!
Finally a good and happy end for this child. I am anxious for the adoption!
H42 chapter 12 . 9/25
Brilliant as always :)
Can't wait for the next chapter; please update soon!
Mila Pink chapter 12 . 9/21
I like this story and I want to read more.
Kiss
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 12 . 9/15
Very well done!
I can't tell what direction you're planning for Dumbles, so I'll just continue to keep a leery eye out for him, shall I?
I've only read one HPff that dared to cast Umbitch as a 'good' witch; but I seriously doubt if this will be the second...;-D
Terrific story; I'm so very glad that I discovered it!
You're a wonderfully talented writer and I'm happy to say that you've got some pretty darn good Betas, as well!
Take care and please, come back soon!
spiffy2143 chapter 12 . 9/15
Love your story! looking forward to more updates :)
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 11 . 9/14
I know, I'm behind the times, but I still want to put in my two cents (American idiom)...
I would think that the magic of a Blood Adoption would make it so the Adopters genes would become dominant and not cause a true tri-mixture of all three parents; therefore, I would think that Harry's hair would lighten considerably or even, considering that Lily was that true auburn, redhead, might even cause Lily's hair color to now become the dominant, but I would expect there to be multi-colored highlights, too. I have a feeling that, as 'delicate' and aristocratic as the Malfoys are often described, Harry's going to turn out to be only a slightly more masculine version of Lily.
;-D
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 8 . 9/14
Oh wow; what a chapter!
You must either have personal knowledge of what Harry's experiencing or you've had some awesome tutelage: I never received the kind of acceptance and support that Harry is, but I can say that any lessening of the continuous feelings of gloom and doom, fear and failure, and the simultaneous apprehension of and longing for death that growing up in an abusive, alcoholic home engenders, is experienced as JOY and can make one feel quite giddy and out of control.
I can't see how just empathizing with a person with Harry's childhood could possibly bring this depth of understanding. YOU...KNOW! How?
I don't in any way feel jealous of what *your* Harry's found; as a matter of fact, Rowling's treatment of Harry and her other abused characters so ENRAGED me, that I found it quite difficult, nay, nearly impossible to even try to read the pieces of book 6, that I did, before I just gave it up as a bad job!
No, I feel overjoyed FOR Harry! No, I'm not psychotic; I'm a 55 year old woman who never found THAT, but I know that EVERY child DESERVES and SHOULD have THAT!
Thank you, for giving THAT to YOUR Harry!
Bless you!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 4 . 9/14
:Sigh: Wonderful!
Mushy, Fluffy, Sappy, Soppy: Wonderful!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 1 . 9/14
OMG, you made me CRY and its only the FIRST CHAPTER!
You're an evil, evil woman, but your beginning is delicious!
Rearea chapter 12 . 9/10
despite the swearing...I loved the whole thing

poor Harry and this is one of the best fics that displayed the kindness of Lucius

please update soon...hopefully Cissa will be found
EvilDime chapter 12 . 9/3
I think I said it before, but let me state again just in case: I love the trial. It's always good to see the Dursleys on trial for what they did, but this is nicely different thanks to the sort of logical way Umbridge questions everything and gets Harry (and everyone else) to think about how very much Dumbledore is to blame for Harry's shitty childhood. Love it!
- Dime
notwritten chapter 12 . 9/2
Good story. Keep smiling. :-)