Reviews for Order 66-S
Kidc878 chapter 11 . 8/12
This was an amazing read. I felt actual euphoria at moments as I saw how you were guiding us readers. What a light touch, what delicate handling of wished-for alternate endings that are often made too saccharine-sweet. I am in awe!
mysweetkat chapter 11 . 7/2
Read this whole amazing story last night. The couples esp Obi-Satine are so cute. Thanks for this enjoyable story.
Ashamaphone chapter 11 . 6/21
I just found this a couple of days ago, what a wonderful story! Thank you!
Neph Moreau chapter 10 . 6/8
For me, the best part is the poetic justice served to Palpatine.
iChaos chapter 11 . 6/1
So the clones wind up blasting ol' Palpy into oblivion. Well done. I like your style.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 11 . 5/19
This was a fantastic read, and I thank you for writing it.
I've shipped people in this story that I've never thought to ship before (because I haven't exactly seen all of the Clone Wars show).
I'm just going to say, I liked this very much. :)
I hope you continue to write more stories of fantabulousness in the future. Good day to you, Author-sempai!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 10 . 5/19
Ship, ship Ship, ship, ship...
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 11 . 5/18
I just read the whole thing and I loved this! It was awesome! I could visualize this so well...like it was a movie! I hope you'll write more Anidala for us! Great writing!
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 5/10
Oh my God that was amazing ! What a fantastic read ! I've honestly come to love the clones of the 501st, especially Rex, in Clone Wars and it always breaks my heart to see them betray and kill Jedi. So your story made me so happy. Thank you.
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 5/10
YESSSS ! Go Rex, go Cody ! You guys rock !
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 5/10
Holy mackerel, I am SO in love with your depiction of Anakin and Padme's relationship!
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 5/10
Thank you so much Rex! I loved him in Clone Wars
96flowers chapter 11 . 4/24
I keep coming back to this story over and over when I need a good rewrite of how order 66 should have played out. This is so good!
MorningstarGirl666 chapter 11 . 2/26
Excellent story. Everything about it: Rex, Anakin and Padme, Obi-Wan and Satine - I loved it. I hope you know that you are extremely talented, to be able to capture the characters like that. You made it funny, adventurous and action packed, thinking about all the details. I don't think I've read anything this good before, Star Wars fanfiction wise. A true masterpiece.
Turn well you have master author you are.