Reviews for Order 66-S
Q-A the Authoress chapter 11 . 6/3
I sure do love a happy ending.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
havoc396 chapter 3 . 5/22
if you are on the fence about trying this fanfic out let me give you a quote "I just watched democracy die to thunderous applause" paraphrased but a great quote nuntheless, well phrased
barelypassing4sane chapter 11 . 4/13
There has never been another Star Wars AU that has captured my heart quite like this one. It felt like I was watching the Clone Wars, I could hear all of their voices and see the story playing out of my head. This was so beautiful, thank you.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 3/28
The X-wing was developed after the formation of the Empire, Yularen should have Z-95's, Torrents, Y-wings, V-wings, or ARC-170's.
jasnrob chapter 11 . 3/11
What a lovely story.
YoungHellsta chapter 11 . 1/22
This is an amazing story, one of the best I've read. The whole concept of Rex and the 501st saving Anakin got me hooked immediately, and it only got better from the start. Very well done, with very few, excusable errors in spelling and what not.
jayley chapter 11 . 1/12
ok i loved this! i found it interesting that in your story the way anakin was the chosen one, if he was at all, was by simply creating attachments to his soldiers, who then fought to save him and the republic as well a unique idea. also glad you tweaked the timeline a bit, i was wondering the first chapter if the anakin they saved would have only killed windu or several others already in the temple, but was glad to see you went a different way:)
KidC879 chapter 11 . 8/12/2017
This was an amazing read. I felt actual euphoria at moments as I saw how you were guiding us readers. What a light touch, what delicate handling of wished-for alternate endings that are often made too saccharine-sweet. I am in awe!
mysweetkat chapter 11 . 7/2/2017
Read this whole amazing story last night. The couples esp Obi-Satine are so cute. Thanks for this enjoyable story.
Ashamaphone chapter 11 . 6/21/2017
I just found this a couple of days ago, what a wonderful story! Thank you!
Neph Moreau chapter 10 . 6/8/2017
For me, the best part is the poetic justice served to Palpatine.
iChaos chapter 11 . 6/1/2017
So the clones wind up blasting ol' Palpy into oblivion. Well done. I like your style.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 11 . 5/19/2017
This was a fantastic read, and I thank you for writing it.
I've shipped people in this story that I've never thought to ship before (because I haven't exactly seen all of the Clone Wars show).
I'm just going to say, I liked this very much. :)
I hope you continue to write more stories of fantabulousness in the future. Good day to you, Author-sempai!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 10 . 5/19/2017
Ship, ship Ship, ship, ship...
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 11 . 5/18/2017
I just read the whole thing and I loved this! It was awesome! I could visualize this so well...like it was a movie! I hope you'll write more Anidala for us! Great writing!