Reviews for Dead Sun
Kate-Klaroline chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
she slept with finn right? And was she in love with wells? O with bellamy? If she was love with bell ? Why she is slept with finn so fast?
hailey chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
Omg this is amazing
What's going on with Clarke and Bellamy they need to be together
I love this story is so different and original
BookwormBecca99 chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
BLECH FLARKE. NO. I hope there's not any more Flarke after that. Yay Bellamy! Of course he didn't die you wouldn't be that cruel... Right? And thanks for the compliment on my name! When I made my account I couldn't really think of what to do so i used something similar to what I normally use for everything, but just relating to books! I love your writing and it's always enough to leave me wanting more! Keep being awesome, please!
Heather chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Wow I was totally entranced in this chapter. Amazing job. It was so real. Wow those poor actors really got theirs. I would say she left Bellamy and he was in love with her. Other than that not enough information to guess about Arktown and the cannibals. But you are a great writer. And I love this storyline.
Heather chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
This was an excellent chapter. I can't quite figure out why Bellamy is being so weird. Maybe it has to do with Octavia. I like the tension between Clarke and Bellamy. You are an excellent writer, speller. It makes the story more enjoyable when I can read right thru it without stopping. :)
Heather chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Wow I have somehow missed the updates. I am so sorry. Anyway not sure on the Arktown yet but I think Clarke hurt Bellamy by breaking up with him for medical school or something like that. On to the next chapter. Thanks for the shoutout too! Made my day
Hailey chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Oh my gosh I'm begging you please write more
This is amazing!
BookwormBecca99 chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Ah! I'm excited to see what happens next! I really like the back stories of these characters and I think that Bellamy and Clarke were childhood sweethearts and then she wanted to move away from their tiny? town so she could live her own life or something like that. Keep being awesome!
Unicornsareskinny chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
I just love how elaborate this story is. It's really cleverly (is that a word?) writen. I can tell a lot of thought has been put into it and that it's only going to get better.

I think Bellamy did something bad like the only reason he said chose that place was because he was trying to get them all "killed" so he would win. But when he found out that they had to work together he realised that he needed them to survive and that's why he was trying to get them to move.
BookwormBecca99 chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
Ahhhh! Bellamy wants to protect her because he loves her obvs :P I think he knows something that they don't. Like the cannibals are actually cannibals and not actors or something like that and this show could actually end up hurting them instead of just being fun entertainment for a while then going home. I smiled too when I saw I made you smile! I really love this story and I'm still excited to see where it goes!
Unicornsareskinny chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Really enjoyed reading this chapter! Can't wait for more. :)
gum-shoes chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
This is amazing and super original so far! I really love it!
Sparksy97 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
I think clarke and bellamy dated but they broke up for some reason (maybe something to do with O) or they both fancied eachother but clarke refused to date him with O being her best friend. Cant wait to read more!
Sey77 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
I guess Bellamy denied knowing Clarke because he didn't want the drama of everyone else badgering them with questions etc. I hope they get close again really quickly. I love Bellarke!
BookwormBecca99 chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Yay I'm excited for more! This is definitely a very original plotline, and I've never read another bellarke fanfiction with anything similar to this plot, so I'm really excited! Keep up the amazing work!